[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

raped my dog when i was 12, been fucking me up ever since. what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

raped my dog when i was 12, been fucking me up ever since. what do?
>>
Past is past, can't change it and worrying about it is pointless.
Accept that it happened and don't do it again.
>>
>>16974308
Buy it dinner
>>
>>16974308
>been fucking me up

seriously though how is it fucking you up? I could see it bugging me if I raped a person and I knew they were still dealing with emotional or physical trauma as a result of that. But is the dog even still alive?
>>
>>16974357
He fucked a dog...
>>
>>16974308
Have a dog rape you, then you're even-steven.
>>
File: 1458719458515.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1458719458515.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>16974308
Volunteer at an animal shelter and give that dog the best cunnilingus you can muster.
>>
>>1694335
I concur, though OP may want to speak to a therapist. It sounds to me like you've learned your lesson, yet your conscience continues to hound you.
>>
I would be too scared to stick my dick inside of any animal because I know I'd get scratched up. And it's just wrong.
You were only 12, just try to forget about it.
>>
>>16974587
I can't imagine how ruff this must be
>>
stop letting your dog fuck you
>>
use condom
>>
>>16974308
Sincerely ask for forgiveness. Christ will forgive you and heal you of this trauma.
>>
>>16974604
Underrated post, you should have won the internet for that.
>>
See a fucking therapist for that. Jesus, you can't solve this by coming to an anonymous image board and having someone tell you "the past is the past"
>>
Rape is a human creation - animals force each other to mate but it is just a part of survival of the fittest. Your dog won't hold a grudge against you. Male animals of the same species often "rape" each other to assert dominance.
>>
The medical establishment would say that you have the dog raping gene. Defective DNA that makes you prone to raping dogs. In other words, you were born this way and cannot change.

I disagree. Unless your mom and dad both were dog rapers, there's a 50% chance that you can stop if you choose to.
>>
Was it a boy dog, or was that bitch asking for it?
>>
>>16974308
if the dog has been fucking you ever since you raped i dont see any problems with your relationship
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.