[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend just told me she was raped by my friend two years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 0569 - aB6LF58.jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
0569 - aB6LF58.jpg
47KB, 579x553px
Girlfriend just told me she was raped by my friend two years ago. She was still a minor at the time. What the fuck do i do. Pic not fucking related.
>>
>>16974227
You express sympathy and ask how you can support her. Also, stop inviting both of them to the same parties.
>>
>>16974227
Girlfriend told me she was raped by some dude I know and a stranger at the time

Shes a bit of a retard so I'm just leaving her it's not worth the stress. If she's worth it id just work through it and try catching the guy off guard with a baseball bat
>>
>>16974227
Find how long is it acceptable for rape to go unreported in your country. If two years is too long the police will prolly not help you, you should report it either way though.
>>
>>16974379
Yo, do not report it without first talking to her about it. She may not want that. The justice system is not fucking kind to rape victims.
>>
>>16974227
How do you know she's not lying?
>>
>>16974227
if she didnt report it, she was not raped
>>
You rape your friend.
>>
>>16974402
Uhh, yeah it is. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
File: 1453240556760.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453240556760.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>16974227
>Pic not fucking related.
Pepe is allways related you uselss little cunt.

>she was raped by my friend
And she liked it so much she touches herself while she thinks about it

>>16974227
>She was still a minor at the time
>What the fuck do i do
poast pics
>>
>>16974423
this
>>
>>16974565

>teeheehee i'm a piece of shit lol trolled u
>>
You need to be in a support role. Do not be her knight. She has to deal with it and not use you as a proxy.
>>
>>16974538

not when its been two years and theres no proof.
>>
>>16974263
Coward
>>
>>16974423
This is just stupid.
>>
>>16974227
Kick your friends ass. Also rape his ass if the opportunity comes up. Or bang his mom. All three if possible.
>>
>>16974227
You shouldn't report it unless there is good or decent evidence that he actually raped her. If you believe he raped her, stop being friends with him and support her. Good luck anon
>>
Must have been pretty dramatic for her to have not reported it or have done ANYTHING about it whatsoever.

Rape has long been redefined.

This morning I raped my breakfast.

This afternoon I raped my overhead press.

Tonight I'm totally going to rape a game of CSGO, and then I'm going to rape myself.
>>
>>16975314
It can be difficult to report it. It feels shameful and you have to tell EVERYONE what happened. Every detail of your nughtmare. There's a big chance he wont get a sentence due to your lack of evidence. All of this would make the suffering worse.
Her not reporting it doesn't mean it wasn't traumatic as fuck
>>
>>16974423
What an ignorant statement.
>>
>>16975314
You are the reason people don't report rape.
>>
File: d8f.jpg (37KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.jpg
37KB, 520x520px
>>16975416
Raped
>>
>>16975373
I don't get why the cops make you go over the sex part. Wouldn't it be sufficient enough to just talk about the events leading up to it?
>>
>>16975314
Dude but it's more telling of you and your opinion of women that you assume the claim is false. Or is it just women who admit their rape who are liars?
>>
>>16974227
Let it go. It has nothing to do with you. Don't cultivate the wound. Just heal it by living a normal life despite it.
>>
>>16975493
Rape is like the lowest of the low though and it's his girlfriend he should do SOMETHING
>>
>>16975504
No. That is the worst thing to do.
>>
>>16975513
So just let him get away completely with that? He took advantage of someone just because they're weaker with no care those types of people rape other people, fuck with people, steal shit unsuspecting people, try stealing people's girlfriends and shit like that that's not punishable just because they can
>>
Leave her because she is probably lying. If you believe her kill your friend.
>>
>>16975516
They can call the police but a case like this is full of holes and is likely not going to hold any water at all and never ever will.

The only thing that should be concerned about is the present future and not overburdening themselves with the past.
>>
>>16975522
You should at least knock a tooth out or put a scar on their face or something
>>
>>16975524
Sure. Lets just cause trouble.
>>
>>16975527
Cause trouble? He sexually assaulted someone. No one should do shit like that to a girl just because they're weaker

How long until him and his friends start getting together and doing it to other people? What if he assaults her again?
>>
>>16975546
I see your point. So if OP is reading. Start working out. Get buff as fuck. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>16975552
Also start doing martial arts or at least go to a shit ton of self defense classes and learn some quick shit really well

Hopefully you'll be able to grab that fucker by the arm and snap his elbow
>>
>>16975411
seems like the ignorant here is you pal
>>
>>16975373
>shameful

get over yourself, it's a crime, needs to be reported and documented, there is no fucking shame in it you dumb fuck
>>
Why has nobody asked OP to tell the story yet? I'm pretty sure the gf just got drunk and fucked around
>>
>>16976522
This. OP should tell the whole story. If he doesn't know then he should ask his gf just to tell if she's telling the truth. Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean you should always believe her. But also be sympathetic
>>
>>16974227
>someone accused my Friend of rape. what do?

If he's truly your friend, you should tell him. Girls spreading rumors about being raped can really hurt someone's reputation. Get his side of the story. Chances are he's never even been within 20 feet of her, and she just made the whole thing up to get attention.

Don't be so harsh with your vigilante justice. It's not something to beat her with a baseball bat over. Maybe she has a mental illness, and needs help, or maybe she lied trying to impress you, and didn't realize how gullible you are.
>>
Lots, and I mean lots of girls make up rape stories to tell their new boyfriends. It's obvious her gaping snatch has been used repeatedly, so he must be wondering whatup wit dat. He wouldn't like me if I told him the truth about what a slut I've been. If I told him about all the dudes I've had in my vagina, he'd want names, and there would be ass these uncomfortable questions about how he measures up. No girl wants to have to lie to her boyfriend. Truth be told, a few of them were great in bed, way better than you are. She's not with you because you're the best, she's with you because he was married, or already has a girlfriend, so she can't be with him. She would if she could, but that would just be hurtful to tell you that. The dude has 10 inches, that's like twice as big as yours. It would literally make you feel small, and no girl wants her boyfriend to feel small.
This is wear telling the raped story comes in handy. Clearly she been pounded by some man-meat, BUT she didn't enjoy it, because she was raped. How cool is that? You have the answer you were looking for, she not a whore, she's sweet and innocent. She was the victim, and needs your sympathy mr whitenight in shining armor. If you had just left it at that it would be all good, but you had to push. You just had to know if your little penis was as big as the guy she was with before. Even tho she already told you she didn't enjoy it. Not that you suspected that she was lying, you just aren't satisfied with the answers she's not giving you, so you pushed. Not wanting to be caught in her lie, she had to make up a name for her rapist, and of course it's Chad your arch nemesis.
>>
>>16976698
This isnt your personal blog
>>
>>16975373
>Don't report it because odds are he won't get sentenced.

By your logic you shouldn't report speeders because, so many get away with speeding.
That's messed up.

Crime statistics show that 90% go unsolved.
Of the 10% that are solved, only 10% are sentenced for their crime. This literally translates into 99% of all criminals get away with it.
You can't use punishment statistics as a basis for not reporting crime.
American Justice isn't about punishing the bad guys. Our laws are meant as a deterrent. A badguy has to ask himself, "Do I feel lucky? well, do you punk?" 99% chance of getting away with it, may sound like good odds, but a criminal really has to think twice. "Am i a 99 percenter, or am I one of those 1%.
Any math whiz around here will tell you that thinking twice doubles your odds. So a criminal who thinks twice before committing a crime has a 198% probability of walking.

The only reason this system works is because people report crime. If you just give up and say "it's not worth reporting it" then we wouldn't even need courts, or police. Then all the criminals would be out on the street, because there would be no jails.
It is your civic duty to report criminals This isn't the wild west, where everyone had guns to protect themselves, this is a democracy and a republic. Report crime so police can keep their jobs, and prison guards don't get laid off.
I'm not saying you should make false reports of crimes that didn't happen, that's wrong, but definitely report real crime, or civilization is doomed.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.