[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexual compatibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1440048846630.jpg (125KB, 786x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1440048846630.jpg
125KB, 786x1003px
Recently. me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up. We were each other's first and only. We were very sexually compatible. She wanted to satisfy all my fetishes, no matter how "sick" I thought they were.

Feeling like I will never have a girlfriend like that again. How do I cope?
>>
oh, don't worry. if you find a girl that loves you, she will also be eager to make you feel good in bed
>>
>>16972524
Yeah don't worry OP, if she really loves you she'll stick things up your bum like you want.

Good luck finding her though kek
>>
>>16972559
>she'll stick things up your bum like you want
i know you mean that in a joking way, but it's true. if you love somebody, sex means communicating and finding a balance that is comfortable and exciting for both. it also means not being stuck up, but only doing what you are comfortable with. it's not easy, but totally achievable
>>
File: F1mH7Xd.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
F1mH7Xd.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>16972524
>>16972559
>>16972564
Thanks guys. I hope you are right. I think she was something special, but I may be wrong. Or she is not the only one who is special. Whatever.
>>
do you have an amazonian fetish?

it does hurt to loose somebody you had a good thing going. but rest assured that there are other girls that are special to you do exist. give it a while. and don't get discouraged too easily. sometimes it takes a while for a girl to open up about sexualy
>>
>>16972687
Hey, you've already proven that you're able to pull one great girl, no reason you won't be able to do it again. Falling into the Romeo and Juliet idea that you'll never find another person like the one you just lost is natural, but ultimately illogical.

I was in a similar situation to you, only I just recently found a new gf. Admittedly she's not as much of a semen demon as my first was (mostly because I'm her first sexual partner) but in all other aspects she's better and the relationship is healthier.

tl;dr keep your chin up and keep being the awesome person that got a great gf last time and it'll happen again. Life's full of surprises.
>>
>>16972695
Not really, I just like that picture. But I guess I wouldn't mind it :^)
Thanks.
>>16972848
You're right. But damn, she was such a semen demon.
It is true that sex is not the only part of a relationship, so I should stop thinking about how good it was and remind myself of why we broke up. We share hobbies and some life aspects so we could have been best friends, but can't maintain a relationship.
Anyway, thanks. Life sure is full of surprises.
>>
I also am in the same situation as OP.
Ex recently broke up with me but there's one thing that she did that will probably be difficult to find in other girls - speaking of rimjob.
How open are girls to this?
>>
>>16973023
If you want to give, I think most will be accepting. If you want to receive, good luck.
>>
I think it's important to point out that sexual compatibility is a real thing that is totally separate from dedication or love.

These people saying "If you find a girl who loves you, she'll put in the effort to satisfy you sexually" - well, yeah, that's part of being in a relationship, but you're using the word "sick" to describe your own fetishes. If that's how you describe them, it's likely to turn off some other people too.

I'm not saying you won't find someone else! I hope you do. But I want to point out that sexual incompatibility is not just a case of one person not trying hard enough. You may really like someone and they may really like you, but in some cases, it just may not be a workable relationship.
>>
>>16972848
Why would you wanna fall into romeo and juliet mode? They killed themselves and generally weren't so happy. Fuck them, I'd rather be oedipus. At least he got that puss
>>
>>16973161
They actually dated for a while.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.