[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Songs that will drop panties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ragekage.jpg (29KB, 653x435px) Image search: [Google]
ragekage.jpg
29KB, 653x435px
I've recently met a girl, and sooner or later I'll probably have her alone with my guitar. I always hear girls love it when guys can play the acoustic guitar and sing. Over they years I've learnt a few songs that I think would impress her. But I need some more. List me some songs to play on the acoustic that will leave her wanting me. Thanks.
>>
>>16968937
OP cont.
does it really work? any experience with this? have you ever used this technique to make a girl want you?
>>
Oh, i would like to hear a guy play "hallelujah" for me. Cheesy but playing the guitar for her is already cheesy, you can go all out.
Follow up question: What would be piano pieces you would love to have a girl play to you?
>>
I play piano. In my experience girls love soft relaxing jazzy shit
>>
>>16968937
Not a girl, but if she's young and into contemporary pop I would try Photograph by Ed Sheeran.
>>
>>16968937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShnBb419dc

Another non-femanon suggestion.
>>
Good ol' SOB. if you like The D you'll like them too.
https://youtu.be/yGzQ1v2xF78
>>
>>16968937
I was thinking something off the Inside Llewyn Davis Soundtrack. Anyone familiar?
>>
learn a song with lyrical content thats themed around 'id do anything for you love' including doing thing like but not limited to cucking, give her lots of money, suicide from heartbrake etc
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>16968937
>>
Hey There Delilah or nothing
>>
>>16968937
Bro.. I have been going out with a girl for a year now. About 6 months into our relationship, she told me that she likes it when a guy can play the guitar. I didn't know how to play a single chord. So I bought a guitar on January and started playing it. I taught myself all the chords, researched online etc. And you know what? It is true. Girls really dig guys who can play guitar. Just learn some of her favourite songs like I did. My gf like Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, one direction etc. I hate those artists but it's fun seeing your gf just sing her heart out while you play the music. I prefer stairway to heaven, wish you were here, wherever you will go etc. It's a nice way to spend some time together and relax.

If you really must sing to a random girl them I suggest learning the following:

Mellow/sad/slow songs:
Skinny love - bon iver
Wherever you will go - the calling(for guys)/Charlene soraia(for girls)
Hallelujah - don't quite remember who it is by
I can't make you love me - Tank(I think)
Like I can - Sam Smith
Most Adele songs
Let it go - James bay

Flirty/fast/fun songs
Pretty woman - Roy orbinson
Marvin Gaye - Charlie puth
Budapest - George Ezra
Blame it on me - George ezra

I think this is a good list of songs to start with... have fun.
>>
>>16969097

I hate every human being responsible for making this unbearably awful, whiny, repetitive song popular.
>>
File: 14bof9.gif (390KB, 319x239px) Image search: [Google]
14bof9.gif
390KB, 319x239px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mB0OGWkYE

If she takes of her panties to shit that is
>>
>>16968937
Wonderwall. You'll have girls sucking your dick before you even finish the song.
>>
Man, I have went out with loads of musicians over the years and every guy thinks every girl wants to hear them crooning about how loved and beautiful they are to the tune of a guitar. Not the case, it's a total cliche, it's really awkward at the time and unless you're jimi hendrix it's annoying to have to watch a guy massaging their masculinity and ego, oh wait... i meant playing guitar. It's cringe man, get your own moves.
>>
>>16969163
>I have went out with loads of musicians over the years

So what was once true for you ceased to be true after you got burned out. Now that you've fucked your way through a whole pile of musicians and are desensitized to them, goshdarnit everyone else must be too!
>>
I can play lute and sing Flow My Tears... She'll probably think I am a renaissance fair cosplay nerd
>>
>>16969150
This, OP.

But also incubus is a favorite with ladies of my generation, and their guitar parts look and sound complex to the layman but are really basic. Drive, stellar, and a few others.
>>
>>16968937
https://youtu.be/pP0PX1Eds3M
Dude if that doesn't work I don't know... That's my favourite Version of this song usually hate covers but this is awesome as fuck
>>
Bright Eyes
>First Day of My Life
>Lua
>You Will You Will You Will

Easy to play/sing. Lyrically touching and slightly depressing but eloquently concise and literal enough for most people to understand on the first listen.

Arcade fire has some songs like this, but the majority aren't guitar-only songs.

Keep the Car Running is a good one, or Intervention. Most good ones are from Neon Bible and before
>>
I play flamenco guitar, I can look all flashy and shit to a normie, but I'm only ever around music majors, so I can't say it's helped me get a girl yet

Try playing songs from Ed Sheeran
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.