[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

circumcision breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1458570234757.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1458570234757.gif
2MB, 370x319px
I met this guy and we've been dating for a couple weeks. Last night after a wonderful evening out, we decided to fool around.

One thing led to another and we were about to go all the way, but when I saw it, I was totally shocked and disgusted. (not circumsized) I told him I was "sick" from the food, and ended up going home.

how do I break up with him without seeming like a superficial cunt?
>>
>>16965499

no fish would be fooled by this weak-ass bait
>>
this is a real person asking for advice on events that did in fact happen
>>
>>16965499
>without seeming like a superficial cunt
well you fucking are. it's just a little different from what you're 'used to'.
and when his penis is erected it still looks circumsized.

and never go to the EU
>>
>>16965499

Fuck off before I rub my foreskin off ur lips, you filthy cunt.
>>
>>16965517
>>16965535
I know I am, but the question still remains
>>
File: 142323.jpg (18KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
142323.jpg
18KB, 650x365px
>>16965499
Meanwhile on /uganda/

>Ok so I'm on holiday in America and I met this girl and we've been dating for a couple of weeks. Last night after a wonderful evening out, we decided to fool around.

>One thing led to another and we were about to go all the way, but when I saw her pussy, I was totally shocked and disgusted. (not circumcised) I told her I was "sick" from the food, and ended up going home. I'm sorry if I come across as shallow but it's just my culture and what I'm used to, it looks disgusting.

>How do I break up with her without seeming like a superficial prick?
>>
>how do I break up with him without seeming like a superficial cunt?

why do you care what he thinks? you people are ridiculous. just break up with him, you don't even have to give him a reason. you don't owe anyone anything.
>>
>>16965558

kek, got me pretty good anon
>>
>>16965561
actually I owe him for the steak dinner... he chose a modest place and I insisted we go to a respectable chophouse... told him I'd pay for it because it was so expensive, but I left my pocketbook at home.

not even kidding, I felt horrible doing it but I will repay him once my parents come through
>>
>>16965517
Eurofag here. When I was a little boy, I didn't even know what the hell circumcision was. I asked my dad and he told me it was some weird shit Americans and Jews did to kids' dicks.
>>
>>16965588
lol
>>
>>16965517
Why would I go to EU when I could just go to syria?
>>
your sister was being kinda a bitch, but desu your views on Islam isn't quite accurate either

"hateful !@#$ in their quran what they practice to this day and a lot of the refugees who are coming are mainly men, young men
not to mention all the rape gangs and shit"

Have you ever read the quran? I'm assuming not since everything related to Islam is peace. The "radicals" you hear on the news are probably of middle eastern descent. That doesnt mean theyre muslim. the people who do these horrific things arent Islamic, they directly contradict what Islam is all about actually.
>>
What is gross about being uncircumcised? the nicest dong I've ever seen was about 10 inches uncircumcised and it's the subject of my fantasies several times a week even years later. If it's hard there's not even really excess skin, it just covers the head about, what is wrong with you?
>>
If this is real, take this into consideration: it's a penis. It doesn't look pretty either way.

That said, why not give it a try? You might like it more, and if you live in a country where circumcision is common, you might not get another chance
>>
>>16965499
>superficial cunt
But you are, you cunt. Get over it.
>>
Tell him you're dumping him because he is uncircumcised, so he knows you're a superficial cunt. Golly I hate girls and their logic. Like they have absolutely no problem with actually BEING superficial cunts, but should anyone be privy to that information, the truth that is, their whole world would come crashing down on them.

Like sometimes I wonder what it is like to livd your whole life as a projection, not having any substance or identify, just being this amorphous holograph that changed for every scenario. But it depresses me, so I stop thinking about it.

Most likely bait though, girls typically don't tell stories as a series of events, rather as a series of events, and their emotional reactions to said events. Also, doubt a girl would save that .gif

I rate 8/10 you got me going.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.