[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tattoo artists on here? How do tattoo artists feel about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 011714-ThreeCatsLooking-2.jpg (133KB, 1000x809px) Image search: [Google]
011714-ThreeCatsLooking-2.jpg
133KB, 1000x809px
Any tattoo artists on here? How do tattoo artists feel about last minute requests? I have a simple tattoo that I want to get, pic related, but I don't know if it will annoy my artists to have to draw up the line work the day of our appointment. What's the etiquette here?
>>
Just one bump!

I think I'll probably bring it up during the session as a tat I'd like to get sometime-- if he offers to do it now, wonderful, if not, I can wait.
>>
>has to come to /adv/ because he is worried that the tattoo artist will judge him
how are people this pathetic allowed to live?
>>
>>16959111
What? No. I just don't want to ask something from him that will make him feel obligated to do, and couldn't find the answer anywhere else. This is less about his judgment of me, and all about being a good client.
>>
Generally they don't mind if it's simple, and won't eat up a lot of time. I say this because if they have no idea what you want they will probably give you like a 90 minute block before booking another appointment after you. When I went in to book my appointment my artist was busy working on someone else so we couldn't talk so I had to give a general description to the front desk with where and what I wanted. When I came in for my tattoo then me and him sat down and worked out font, size, and whatnot.

Bring a print out of the picture. They'll be okay with it.
>>
>>16959124
Thanks much, anon! I appreciate it!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.