[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I talk to her (desperate)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20160122_164413.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160122_164413.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Idk I feel like she thinks I'm a creep. I tried adding her on facebook twice. The first time being back in December and that response was left for a week or so before I took it off, then the next time in February for like 5 minutes before I took it off. She's not shy, either. Am I overthinking this? She has over 500 friends and she doesn't post alot.

I'm in highschool. I'm a senior and she's a junior. We don't know each other at all, and I went up to her and later on asked her out. I told her I've seen her around alot and i asked if she'd like to do something sometime. When she said she has a boyfriend I said ahh bummer alright, and that was that. I haven't talked with her for a month and a half and I feel like I should since I don't think she has a boyfriend anymore. I think we also have some stuff in common. I've seen her around while hanging with my friends and we've made eye contact a couple times, I also don't really know how she would react if I talk to her.

Shes been dating this guy and I think they broke up. Is this a missed shot or not?
>>
How can I start living life
>>
You already tried to talk to her and struck out.

Unless the dynamics of this non-existent relationship change, you best devote your energies to more willing recipients.
>>
>>16957856

Your chance is over, move on dude.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.