[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I look /adv/? Am 18 years old and I feel like I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: feelscrying.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feelscrying.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
How do I look /adv/? Am 18 years old and I feel like I still look like a fucking 14 year old.

No matter how much I got to the gym and eat, my limbs are still so bony and disproportionate to my head.

Pics of me now in my room:
http://imgur.com/a/ntKfg

What can I do to make myself nicer looking?
>>
you're adorable
>>
>>16957601
Just keep lifting man. Haircut and facial hair might help you look older too.
>>
>>16957601
You have awesome hair :)
Can you grow a beard?
>>
>>16957613
Not yet, I've got a bit of a chinbeard and moustache working though, shaved both today.
>>
Well the hair, eyebrows and sideburns don't help, but in short genetics, you are blessed to look young.
Maybe start eating more and working out, that'll help ya body bulk up
Good luck
>>
Get a haircut, shave them batty sideburns senpai
Get fit/lose weight. You got loads of fat around your face so it looks puppy fat you cunt
And get some nicer close. Don't wear loose t-shirts. Get some nicer fitting better clothes.
Though your wrists might be skinny how are your bitch tits?
>>
>>16957629
I'm like 55 kilograms, I can't get more skinnier than I am now, you can see my ribcage. What types of clothes should I get?
>>
>>16957606
honestly though I'm a femanon and you're fine. you do look young, but not in an off putting way.

the babyface will go away on its own eventually, don't worry. (or at least that's what i'm counting on for mine)
>>
>>16957601
>Stop wearing kids' clothes
>Get an adult's haircut

Also go to >>>/fit/ and read the sticky because you clearly are doing something wrong, DYEL?
>>
>>16957675
im 21, and i often get told i look about 16/17. i wear adult clothes, i lift and i have a decent hair cut. some of us are just "blessed"
>>
>>16957684
I'm 25 and still get ID'd (in the UK we have challenge 21, meaning you get ID'd if you look under 21), I now get ID'd a lot less because I stopping wearing stripey t shirts and got a proper hair cut.

Trust me m80 I know all about looking young, I simply gave advice to OP, which is the point of this board.
>>
>>16957601

Looking young isn't a gift now, but it is later.

>source: 30 year old who is mistaken for a low 20s college student all the time
>>
>>16957690
cool cool. uk here too. people are normally really shocked when i tell them i am 21, to the point where they dont believe me. i dont mind it but can be annoying in regards to women. i attract women that are like 16.
>>
>>16957707
>i dont mind it but can be annoying in regards to women
I'm 25 and pull 19/20 year olds.
You will have a few years to go to the gym, do interesting shit and live your life, then you can start a relationship with a younger woman who hasn't fucked every guy and is desperate to meet anyone.
>>
>>16957716
i have been lifting for about 3 years and i do boxing. all the women have had relationships with have been older, went out with a 40 year old women for a while. its just normally when i am out, its 16 year old girls that try to get into me.
>>
It could be worse Anon.

You could be like me, a 25yo who looks like a balding 18yo.
>>
I would say just work out more and maybe develop a sense of style.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.