[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1455853343084.jpg (142KB, 732x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1455853343084.jpg
142KB, 732x1100px
I really dislike women. Like their personalities in general. I have seen the traits of what I dislike in women in pretty much every woman I know. Which is a lot since in both hs and college the ratio of women to men was near 7:3.
I swallowed the red pill and it was comforting, but not really what I want. Where can I find women who arent terrible people to interact with and date. Its pretty hard meeting people after college in general and when I do they are the usual crazy, manipulate, slut, etc.
Met a lot of women in a cooking class. Was fun but same issues. I convinced some of my martial arts students to take a yoga class and ran into the same women. I do things here and there so that I have the opportunity to meet more people but the problem always persist. Really I feel like I need to find these women in a library but meeting people there isnt feasible.
>>
Maybe try online meetups, if you live in a decent sized city they can be divided into interest such as reading/crafts.
>>
Date other butthurt men and bask in male superiority together
>>
It's hard. Also inb4 cucks and femanons trash your thread since apparently /adv/ is now some liberal safespace.

Women are generally devious, untrustworthy in their basic conditioning. Find one who was raised differently. if you're talking about dating you need to spend a lot of time getting to know a chick before you invest.
>>
>>16957161
>I swallowed the red pill

My opinion of the red pill, being a woman hater will never net you a good woman, because what decent woman would be with someone who hates them? You've fucked yourself.
>>
You're only seeing things that confirm your bias, open your eyes and look for the things that counter it.
>>
>>16957171
Good women hate other women and themselves.
>>
>>16957171
Well I only swallowed the red pill after realizing the truth. If there were good women I would have clung to that hope.
>>16957175
>counter it
What do you mean by this.
>>
>>16957205
Ohhh but yes there are good women. You're only not looking at them because they are the "ugly chicks" because they think there are other more important things to life than beauty. So they don't put most of their time into doing daily make up like the crazy self esteem issue ones you try to date because they're "hot" from their make up they wear.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.