[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Alcohol_problem.png (146KB, 628x423px) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol_problem.png
146KB, 628x423px
Hey /adv/, do I already have a problem? I drink about 1/3 of a bottle of vodka every evening after work... This is not enough to get me really wasted and I always get up the next morning in order to go to work without having a hangover, but what really scares me a little bit is that there is hardly any evening when I do not drink ever. Anyway, my limit of 1/3 of a bottle is only true as long as I have to get up the next day, whenever there is a weekend or a holiday, I only stop shortly before getting really really drunk, you could say I always take the last exit when I still have a tiny little bit left of control over myself... But I never drink until I throw up or don't remember anything... I usually know when to uit just in time.. :/

Am I an alcoholic?
>>
>>16956731

quit drinking for two weeks and find out
>>
Honestly, if you kill off a fifth/18 rack by yourself a week. You're probably an alcoholic.
>>
>>16956731
I think you are me in the future. Currently I drink 3/4 times a week. Same shit 1/3 of a 40 a night. its pretty much because I have no friends and too much disposable income due to a good job. Its pretty much the only thing that makes me happy at all
>>
bumpadiboo
>>
bumpee bumpee
>>
boompy bump bee bampy
>>
>>16956762
>>16956772

>bumping twice instead of just responding to people

why give advice to an ingrate
>>
>>16956731
Yes, you're heading down the path of alcoholism. You aren't a dangerous alcoholic yet, but you're going to get there if you don't watch yourself.

If you want to drink every night, and can function and maintain a social/work life, then go for it - but make sure it isn't because of some kind of mental illness or depression, and realize that over time this could seriously hurt you.

You aren't drinking a bottle a night, so ill effects will take a while, but you're going to see a gain in weight, and a higher risk of liver/stomach problems. Not a huge deal if you don't care, though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.