[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this girl at my school and I want to start talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wm354405tt.jpg (125KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
wm354405tt.jpg
125KB, 507x338px
I like this girl at my school and I want to start talking to her except I have no idea on how to start an actual conversation with her. I want to just go off and ask her name but each time I get the courage to do so I either have no opportunity to do so or something makes me feel like shit and forget the whole thing. How could I start off a conversation with her?
>>
"Ah have nevah done this before, but what's your name? Mine's ___________"
>>
>>16955237
I start it off with a comment or question. Something clever that is around you. talk shit about the lecture or teacher or subject or whatever. Comment on her shoes or style. Compliment it but make a little fun of it at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
Honestly, I'd see if there were any tells of what she is into (music, hobbies, etc.)

Take one of those topics and run with it. If it's still smooth sailing, ask her the classics:

What's your name? What are your passions? Etc.

Then, if all of that was golden, strike while the iron is hot, and ask her out!

Honestly, my best relationships have always stemmed from just going for it!

Good luck, and god speed OP!
>>
>>16955237
"Hi. Nice/lousy day, huh? I'm Anon"
>>
>>16955237
Ask her if you can get AIDS from giving yourself a blow job.
This always works.
>>
>>16955251
Fake and gay. Pathetic. You might aswell come to her with a pick up artist punchline book.
>>
>>16955237
"Hi. You don't know me and, regrettably, I don't know you. But I just wanted to tell you that's a really pretty skirt/blouse/shoes. Have a nice day"

And walk away. Tomorrow she'll remember you and you can say "Hi" again and introduce yourself.
>>
Try to sit one or two seats behind her and one row to the left. This will allow you line of sight to see what she is writing during class. I did this for a few weeks with this smokin little spinner who was totally out of my league. One day I noticed she was filling out quinceanera cards all class and not paying attention to the lecture.

As we were leaving class I timed my exit so I walked by her and casually said "quinceanera huh? I hope I get invited". Her mouth popped open because she had literally never noticed me and had no idea who I was and I just walked away. The next time I saw her I gave her a friendly smile and when she asked me how I knew I told her what I saw and offered to let her borrow my notes from the previous lecture because it was obvious she had not taken any, blah blah, we started to talk.

Fast forward 8 months and she is drinking cum out of joint. Just kidding I never got anywhere but that was mostly because I didn't have the balls to go for it. BUT this method I think works much better than a cold approach saying hi nice skirt or some bullshit.

So if you DO get the opportunity to talk and get yourself into the friendzone you have to make a pass. It is better to grab her ass and ask for forgiveness than to be polite and ask for permission if you know what I mean. Good luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.