[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a young gay twink get a sugar daddy without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Me.jpg (31KB, 379x597px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
31KB, 379x597px
How does a young gay twink get a sugar daddy without getting raped/murdered/kidnapped? Is there a site for that kind of thing? Also am I cute enough for that shit? Pic is me.
>>
Yeah you are, and no there is not. Up to you if it's worth the risk.
>>
File: 1378679873872.jpg (16KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
1378679873872.jpg
16KB, 379x245px
>>16954240
110% luck.
I'd reccomend you not trying to seek it out because it's an unfulfilling lifestyle and you're very likely to get preyed on in the process.
>>
>>16954240
I work with a gay twink with daddy issues too. At least my other gay/bi friend gossiped that to me after work once. I work fashion retail at the mall atm. He got two cars (one got wrecked) and a place to sleep out of it. I think you just hang out in the gay parts of town. All the gay guys I know live in thd gay part of town and go out to the gay spots in that part of town. Too bad I'm not gay and don't gossip that much at work or I could tell you more.
>>
Nice eyes!

Most sugar daddy situations I'm aware of started through websites like Stickam (now defunct): you spend enough time on cam flexing / squinting, develop a circle, and eventually someone wants to "adopt" you.

Not sure how to pull this off in real life, though - sorry.
>>
I believe it's called Craigslist.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.