[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold turkey no weed after years of heavy use. Cheat hurts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1458572923146.jpg (134KB, 668x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458572923146.jpg
134KB, 668x667px
Cold turkey no weed after years of heavy use.

Cheat hurts and I can't tell if it's lung damage, anxiety or what. Feels like my chest is in a vice around my sternum.

Anybody have a similar experience? What happened?
>>
You should taper instead after that long
>>
>>16953731

I feel really sketched out right now and I have to go to work soon, so I can't get even a little high.

Suggestions?
>>
It may just be anxiety from not getting your regular fix. Still, if it gets any worse, go to a doctor.
>>
>>16953736
Sorry, I always go to work high so I don't have advice for that :/

Do you have any leftover vaped weed? Whenever I would be dry back when I was poor, smoking that would help me get my appetite back and sleep easier but it barely got me high
>>
>>16953738

My chest feels tight, it's hard to breath and my heart beat is really heavy. I'm in good shape other than potential lung damage. Will this pass or should I see someone?
>>
>>16953789
I really doubt you have lung damage, you are just having anxiety and thinking the pain from that is something worse than it is

Try to get a few deep breaths in and do something to distract your mind from obsessing over it. Go for a walk, play with a pet or something
>>
It's anxiety. That doesn't mean it's fake pain. It's real physical discomfort but it's caused because your brain is freaking out. It can happen when quitting anything cold turkey. It's not lung damage. Lung damage is caused over time, it doesn't just appear. Think of it like this: if you played a sport for many years and suddenly stopped playing, would you suddenly have big red rashes on your knees that appear overnight and hurt for no reason? It wouldn't. It makes no sense. Even if this particular sport was said to potentially cause knee damage over time, it doesn't follow any logical progression if your knees were fine all along and then suddenly started hurting when you stopped playing the sport. Same for your lungs. They're fine, but the anxiety is real. Stay strong. Talk with friends and family when things get too hard, it helps to have someone who will listen.
>>
>>16953822

The symptoms really don't seem to stem from my thoughts. Feels like my body is confused. And even if it is my subconscious, these symptoms are way too demanding to ignore.
>>
You might be suffering from marijuana withdrawal. Your body is used to receiving this substance on a regular basis, and you're suddenly stopping. People stopping regular use of alcohol go through similar forms of suffering. Yours sounds like a form of panic stemming from your lack of use. You need proper treatment of this, call a clinic up and they'll help you take the proper steps to tapering off of marijuana.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.