[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet other young people my age (22,23) after college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1456012802990.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456012802990.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
How do I meet other young people my age (22,23) after college? Should I move to a city? It feels like all rural/suburban areas are just a dead end for singles.
>>
Even in an urban setting, you can't make "meeting people" your top priority. It can work in a city but you're going to end up around desperately lonely people who are probably alone for good reasons.

The best way to meet people as a young adult is to first establish your lifestyle as a young adult. You have the opportunity (albeit not always the resources of time, money, etc.) to explore ideas and find out what sorts of stuff you really enjoy. You could spend the next decade just trying new things without ever having to settle down into a routine with any of them. There's that much out there. Now I'm talking in general terms; in rural areas there might indeed not be all that much available to you. It's up to you to milk the most you can from your setting and then make a move when you're ready for more. But you need to get to living--really living--before you add the company of other people. Not only will that provide the substance for the time you spend with these people, it'll let you cross paths with them in the first place. You want to meet people with a similarly active mindset. Those people are much better than those who socialize for the sake of socializing.
>>
Yes. Move to a city. Then sign up on dating sites and tinder. Also go to events on meetup.com.
>>
I want to kick this photoshopped simpering bitch in the face.
>>
File: image.jpg (354KB, 699x1395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 699x1395px
>>16953433

Not OP, this is a hijacking

What if meeting people is the only priority that makes sense to me? I don't really care about what I do for money, I don't really care what experiences I could have alone; the people in my life are more important and I'm willing to alter my life path to stay with people I like.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.