[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit it off with this girl last night and she said to add her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 201401101389331960342759517.jpg (36KB, 403x529px) Image search: [Google]
201401101389331960342759517.jpg
36KB, 403x529px
Hit it off with this girl last night and she said to add her on Facebook. Both pretty drunk though.

Found her profile but she lives roughly 4 hours away. She's my ideal type but my gut feeling says not only is it kinda stalkerish, but I don't think it'd be worth pursuing her because of the distance.

What do you reckon?
>>
>>16952521
Add her, leave it on the backburner, you never know when she might be in town again.
>>
Distances are small these days. 4 hours is nothing.
>>
>>16952561
>4 hours is nothing.

you aren't the one walking it
>>
>>16952521
See if you can get her to come to you. If not, so what? Might as well try.
>>
>>16952601
>can't walk for 4 hours.
>>
>>16952601
We're talking about a 4 hour walk here? Fuck, then just get a bike. Better yet, get a dirtbike or motorcycle.
>>
4 hours there and 4 hours back for 5 minutes of..

not worth it. is there a motel halfway?
>>
>>16952672
You know there is 24hr in a day, and you only need 6-8 of those for sleep.

That leaves you a conservative 17hr day.
>>
>>16952521
What do you even want with her? Someone to hang out with? Fuck buddy? Girlfriend?
>>
>>16952695
>You know there is 24hr in a day

not in the new EuroMetric Time
each day is precisely 10 hours
which are 10 minutes each
and each minute is 10 seconds

10 weeks 10 months
>>
>>16952628
driving distance

i'm just gonna add her and see what happens. got nothing to lose.
>>
>>16952717
we need a new napoleon to make this happen!
>>
>>16952601
I fly regularly a 2hr flight to see my gf.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.