[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Roomies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: OS9BW4t.jpg (54KB, 539x894px) Image search: [Google]
OS9BW4t.jpg
54KB, 539x894px
Any advice for living with, and putting up with NEET RoomMates? I'm close to snapping at my roomie and kick him out, I can barely deal with all the stupid autistic shit he does every day.

>leaving dishes
>sits in his room in a computer almost 9 hours a day
>barely talks to me or any company
>waking me up by rummaging in cabinets for snacks at 3am
>starts pestering me with dumb small talk if bored/waiting for game lobby

I really care for this dude, hes only recently falling into a Depressive Hole because his mom has cancer, so I get it I guess. I just cant find a way to tell him he needs to fucking quit this behavior ASAP
>>
>>16951777
Maybe you should stop whining and bitching and live your own damn life.
>>
>>16951777
I'm neet but I smoke pot and I go hang out with friends to smoke and I sell it and I have a girl I bang sometimes and when I am home I'm usually just smoking weed and quietly sitting in front of a tv

Give him weed
>>
>>16951777
What business is it of yours? People like you are so fucking annoying. Worry about yourself. Leave him be. Tell him to keep it down at 3am, to do the dishes more often, cut the smalltalk short, but otherwise let him live his life the way he wants. It's not your place to decide for him how he should act. Fuck you.
>>
So the problem is that he doesn't talk to you and keeps to himself most of the time... except when he 'pesters' you with small talk?

I don't see the issue. If he want snacks early in the morning he fucking can. It's not his fault you're such a delicate flower. This shit is just what happens when you live with other people.

Move out if some dirty dishes are such a big issue for you. They're not going away.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.