[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is gonna sound weird, but here goes...my gf doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 20160323_205345651_iOS.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160323_205345651_iOS.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is gonna sound weird, but here goes...my gf doesn't get home from work til the middle of the night and then proceeds to sit in the driveway for an hour on instagram or whatever. This bugs the ever living shit out of me, and she already gets too little sleep as it is. What I need is a way to discreetly disable, or just impair, her iphone 6 temporarily. Any ideas?
>>
>>16951430
or just be like hey come lay in bed with me and do that instead of sitting outside alone
>>
>>16951430
Gently ask her what is she doing on there. Alternatively you can catfish on her but that requires time and effort.
>>
That's actually really dangerous. A girl sitting alone in her car unaware of her surroundings because of her phone makes her a prime target for attackers. Tell her that
>>
Is she secretive with her phone ? Is it on silent at night so u won't hear any notifications ? I would watch closely sounds like she could be screwing around but I always think the worst. Work as a PI.
>>
Someone is being cucked
>>
>>16951430
that sounds really wierd

what does she do for work?
like does she work till late, or just get home late for no real reason?

and why sit in the driveway of all places, is it the only outside space you have?
>>
She works as a bartender. Not secretive at all with her phone, if I want to, I can pick it up and use it anytime she doesn't care. I've talked to her about it before, it just is what it is
>>
>>16952086
She probably just wants to wind down after work. Or maybe she's afraid she's keeping you up by browsing.
>>
>>16952086
She's playing around. She just knows how to delete her trail. This kind of behaviour is only because she has to hide it from you.

I kid you not. Very experienced cheater here. The No1 rule is never bring your suspicious behaviour inside the home. Delete and deny everything.
>>
>>16951430
Why is there a pink post-it at the top of the wall?
>>
>>16952121
looks like remodeling, so probably something related
>>
>>16951524

OP probably doesn't live in a horror film though.
>>
This is kind of besides the point, but she isn't cheating, 1. She doesn't even have the time for that and 2. I've checked her phone records, she isn't covering any trail.
So back to my inital question, is there a way to do it through idk bluetooth or something? Maybe through icloud or at&t or the mac home computer which is synced up? I could easily gain access to these if I wanted to.

And yes the pink post it is for a remodel
>>
>>16951430
>This bugs the ever living shit out of me, and she already gets too little sleep as it is
LMAO you are worrying about he sleep instead of her sore vagina
>>
Maybe she's doing that because she wants some time to decompress and just be alone on her phone. I do the same thing when I get home from work because my boyfriend always just wants to talktalktalk and I need some time to myself before I have to go in and talk to him. I think it's kind of pathetic how you are looking for ways to disable her phone instead of just letting her do what she wants. Also, is that her? Doubly pathetic of you
>>
install a keylogger on her vagina
>>
3rd shift fag here, it's unwinding, I do it in the morning by listening to music In my car for like 30 minutes before going In. I would learn to deal with it by leaving her alone about it, why does it bug you so much?
>>
Switch off the wifi? Just do it when she gets home or something
>>
>>16951430
Just fucking talk to her you dumbass, you'll rather mess with her phone than communicating?
>>
I'd write a heartfelt letter and post it on her social media, since it is the only thing she seem to care about.

I've heard about some thing that can knock out all the signals in a house for 30 minutes, try that otherwise. Don't remember what it is called, but it's shaped like a pepper grinder and is targeted for moms that can't get their kids to come and eat. Though keep in mind it will disable your phone as well for 30 min.
>>
>>16952784
Kek
>>
>>16952827
This. Disabling her phone isn't going to solve the problem.
>>
>>16951430
Or you could just let her have the hour to herself that she obviously wants/needs, you clingy faggot.
>>
Whip out dick and expand dong, that'll get her inside.
>>
If she's really just fucking around on her phone, it doesn't seem like a big deal. Sometimes I spend the day at the library then sit in my car in the dark for an hour and play a mobile game, it's just relaxing. Maybe you should address that she might be better off getting more sleep if she really needs it. Honestly, the fact that your reaction is to disable her phone makes it sounds like you're irrational and clingy.

That said, I wonder if she's unhappy with your relationship and it delaying going to bed with you, or outright cheating on you.
>>
>>16951524
>victim-blaming

She can sit in her car whenever and for as long as she likes. It's men that shouldn't rape, shitlord.
>>
Go to the army surplus store and buy one of those full face balaclava masks with the eyes cut out, and tell her you found it behind the tree on your driveway, and also a huge knife.
Believe me she won't be sitting out there alone anymore.
>>
>>16953516
This is either bait or you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>16952092
This.

I'm like that sometimes after work. Not an hour, but maybe like 10 minutes. If i got back as late as her, it'd probably be longer.

When I'm in my car, that is the only me-time i have all to myself, and I sometimes feel the need to extend it just a tad. Nothing against my SO, it's just a few moments where I can think about nothing and just be.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.