[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with someone and have repeatedly told them in completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: the creep.png (474KB, 913x514px) Image search: [Google]
the creep.png
474KB, 913x514px
I broke up with someone and have repeatedly told them in completely clear terms that I have no interest in them anymore, romantically or sexually. We did not date very long and I caught them cheating on me.

It has been weeks and they are still explaining the situation to their friends as if it's just a rough patch and that we're still technically together, still refers to me as their partner, etc. They make facebook statuses clearly meant to give off this impression as well.

What the fuck more can I do.
>>
You can move on with your life
>>
You're not supposed to do anything. Delusional people are responsible for their own problems.

What you're doing is already too much. Stop digging into what your ex is saying to friends. Block as necessary on social media. Stop engaging with this. People who have compulsive needs to engage with emotionally unwell people are the ones who get absolutely wrecked when they cross paths with the legitimately mentally ill one day. You need to learn how to stay away from crazies. Pretend like they don't exist.
>>
>someone

>them

>them

Why are you trying to hard to hide each other's gender? Not that it matters, but it feels like you are trying to hide it like its some sort of secret.
>>
>>16950431
Not wanting the introduction of bias in the answers, which is a really pompous attitude.

Oh great enlightened OP, thank you for pointing out that gender biases must be wrong because of $UNSTATED_REASONS instead of admitting the possibility that maybe men and women behave differently due to a metric fuckton of social and biological differences.
>>
>>16950431
They are secretly asexual reptiles
Shhh
>>
>>16950389
they just sound immature to me. they probably know what they're doing and figure it'll pressure you into taking them back. just debunk it as it comes up and pay it no mind otherwise.

>>16950438
holy autism batman
>>
>>16950442
Kek
>>
>>16950456
People don't have autism just because you don't understand what they're saying.

Feel free to show otherwise by explaining what I wrote in your own words. It's only a few lines and you seem to speak English. Go ahead.
>>
Unfriend and block. Makes the other person look creepy as fuck when he/she is all lovey dovey and you ain't friends wid him/her.
>>
>>16950469
you are way too salty about how OP structured their post and are clearly just chomping at the bit to have another war-of-the-sexes thread as if 4chan doesn't have enough of that

there are more than enough reasons for the ex's behavior that would apply to either gender

and you probaby have autism, i'm sorry, if it makes you feel better it's another thing that's pretty common around here
>>
>>16950471
I do have them unfriended and blocked. I have found out all this stuff second-hand.
>>
If they make a big deal of it on social media blast them back there where it hurts their social pride. Write on their wall that because they cheated on you among them being otherwise repulsive to you that you have no interest pursuing any kind of sexual, romantic or even plutonic relationship with them. Or you could just block them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.