[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR I shit my pants and need to get away with it. Last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ios_emoji_pile_of_poo.png (27KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
ios_emoji_pile_of_poo.png
27KB, 220x230px
TL;DR I shit my pants and need to get away with it.

Last night I went for a drink with friends. I was wasted and was wearing my housemate's expensive leather jacket (she's a gal, it was ironic)
I don't do vodka or Jaegar because it fucks my stomach up but in drunken stupor accepted any and every shot, leading to
an absolute anal eruption. I managed to get to the bathroom in time, but I made a huge mess, it was all over my clothes and
all up the back of my friend's leather jacket. I sneaked out the bar without being seen and made it home without any
further accidents.

Problem is, the jacket is in my room (in a black bin bag) and I can't sneak it out the house to the bins without passing my housemate's rooms
or the kitchen/living room. They'll smell it as I go by. I can't leave it in my room either because it's smelling more and more like shit in here.

How do I get it out of here? I can't throw it out the window. I need to get away with this but I can't wait anymore, the stench is foul.
>>
>>16949733
Hide it somewhere until your roommate leaves the house and then go and throw it in the garbage bin, tell her you lost it and buy her a new one when you get money.
Only thing i can think of right now.
>>
>>16949733
>>16949733
man up and clean it.
Get antibac wipes and go to town
>>
>>16949767
I have promised to buy her a new one, at least. She's convinced I lost it at the bar or on the way home, so she's asked me to go look for it.
I'm worried that I wasn't as crafty about shitting myself as I drunkenly thought I was and if I play along and call the bar, they might remember me. A web of lies is growing and I don't wanna be known as the guy who shits himself.
>>
>>16949791
tell her you are going to town to look for the suit, and bring the suit with you then throw it and tell her you didnt find it
>>
>>16949733
Put it in 2 or 3 more bin bags to make it more air-proof.
>>
Update:

I attempted to get the bag outside. Got to the kitchen and found everyone's in there watching a film. So close...
>>
Tell her you found a hobo taking a crap on it behind the club and that you courageously beat the living shit out of said hobo, not only will it solve the situation, you'll get laid as well
>>
Burn paper, or if you have weed thats even better, it'll buy you some time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.