[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worth the effort?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 640x920px
basically I went out with this girl on st paddy's day and had a great time, slept with her the same night and called in sick the next morning. Friday night, went out for a late dinner and slept over again, no sex. woke up, spent all of Saturday with her, vegging out, watching shows, cuddling on the couch, getting to know each other, pretty much with a beer in hand the entire day. went home that night cause one of her girl friends needed to talk to her.

so I left thinking "wow she's actually a cool chick, this might go somewhere" but I didn't wanna seem to eager so I waited until Sunday night to shoot her a text, plus I knew she was working that night (pharm tech). I asked how's work, and got some pretty dry responses like "it's good". ever since then I've always had to initiate the texting conversation, and while she did respond, it never seemed like she wanted to keep a conversation going. I'm not really used to limited text interaction so I'm not sure if she's just lost interest, or just a really bad texter. she's not too electronically savvy (doesn't even own a computer) so I'm thinking she's not too big on texting.

eventually I asked her out again for taco tuesday, but said that her friend needed her and that she'll just hit me up when she's free later this week. should I just not contact her until (if ever) she texts me? I've made it pretty clear that I'm interested, but so far since I last saw her, there hasn't been indication that those feelings are reciprocated. I don't want her to think that I've lost interest if I don't contact her over a period of time, but at the same time I don't really wanna put in the effort if it turns out that she's not interested already. kinda just wanna see this from a different angle.
>>
>>16949625
I would say that if she doesn't contact you by Friday you should Call Her and ask her out again. If she blows you off again just tell her you really like herandhad a great time with her and that you'd love for her to hit you up when she is free. Then she knows the score and its up to her
>>
>>16949625
idk man it sounds like she gave you a shot and didn't feel anything, like honestly what are the odds of her friend "needing" her all of a sudden the one day you picked out of a week. 1 in 7 chance. Those odds are against you my friend. It just sounds like she wasn't that into you, it sucks but you should move on and stop making up fantasies and chasing a false dream. Find someone who will want to talk with you more, who will want to hangout with you more. Move on
>>
>>16949638

this is pretty much what I'm set on doing, I guess I just needed a neutral party to confirm it

>>16949760

this is probably the most likely scenario. the only reason I even have a sliver of hope is that we ended Saturday on such a good note, and it seemed like a guarantee that she'd be willing to hang out again. the way we've been talking so far just seems like nothing ever happened, or even maybe that she met another guy/has plans with another date that she finds more worthy to pursue. I guess I was most excited about the idea of just being able to focus on one chick rather than hooking up with different girls like I have been for the past few months. I'm not looking for a relationship per se but she just seemed like a great person to consistently hang out with.

You're probably right though. I just needed to make a decision whether or not to shift my mindset and just don't give a shit about possibly seeing her again.
>>
>>16950179
btw this was my first white girl date as an asian, which probably explains why my game is so off
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.