[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ listen up I need some help. I went out on my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tinder-logo.jpg (23KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
23KB, 560x415px
Alright /adv/ listen up I need some help.
I went out on my first Tinder date.
The date was somewhat terrible in the fact I almost killed us in a near motor vehicle accident in the beginning of the date. No one got hurt and she said it was alright, I was endlessly apologetic to say the least. So most of the date consisted of us driving around sitting in a couple random parking lots talking about jobs, life, and whatnot. It was super awkward at first, but then we warmed up a bit. She was pretty talkative with me, i made her laugh a bunch, and she made me laugh a bunch. She seems like a good match for me, well i think so. I felt there was some good chemistry. But I feel like she might not feel the exact same about me. We never really brought up what we were looking for. I know i'm looking for a relationship, and i'm pretty sure she just went on Tinder because her friend showed her it, and just got it for a laugh, well that's what she told me. I'm going to ask her very soon if she wants to hang out again. I have a felling like she might not be quite as interested romantically as me, but I feel like there's possibility. When and if I do see her next, what should I tell her to express my interest in her without sounding like such a n00b. I mean I've never been in a real relationship before, i'm 19 an am pretty clueless on how to ease this into a relationship. I know the best policy is just to be myself, but I need some tips, plus how can a know she likes me any? This is all I can think about lately, any feedback would be great. Thanks.
>>
Miniature golf
>>
you're only 19, so you're not behind in any way. it takes a long time to figure out how to do shit effectively when it comes to dating.

first off, you don't tell her you're looking for a relationship. i could get into all the reasons for this, but in the end all you really need to know is that the only thing that works is like you said, be yourself, but also be one step behind her romantically. you'll want to ask her if she has feelings for you, but if she had feelings for you enough to WANT to hear a question like that or have a conversation about that shit it would be SO OBVIOUS that you wouldn't need to ask. so you DO NOT want to be the one to bring that shit up. you want to just hang out with her, get her to like you, wait for her to bring it up.

how do you get her to like you? you already know--be yourself. but that doesn't really help, i know. what you really need to do is have your own shit going on, and let her feel like she's getting to be a little part of your world. you know how the most attractive people, the ones you got the biggest crushes on, barely even knew you existed? they didn't look around wondering where you were, they didn't bend over backwards to make you feel special, they just did their own thing. so just do your own thing and bring her into your wold a little bit sometimes.

keep it pulled back. no "hey it was great hanging out with you i really think we had a connection but i'm not sure you feel the same way blah blah blah". you never need to explain yourself unless she specifically asks, and even then explanations aren't always her business. never send a text that's longer than one page. you want to see her again? don't tell her what you want, let that want motivate your actions. you want to see her, invite her to do something. don't tell her how you feel, don't explain yourself to her, just do whatever you feel like doing. if she goes along with it, she's into it, if she doesn't go along with it...i mean there's no mystery there.
>>
>>16947919
also don't put all your eggs in one basket. you're looking for a girl to date, hopefully a serious relationship, but you don't want to force a relationship with someone. just focus on trying to get laid. talk to whoever you want, talk to multiple girls, do as much as you can with them (carefully). if they want to have the "what are we" talk and make it more serious, and you want to be more serious with them, go ahead and drop the other girls you're hanging out with and get more serious. i mean you don't have to be fucking a million girls at once, or even more than one, but you don't have to be totally devoted and exclusive to a girl you're just starting to get to know, even if sex is involved (although it's safer).

honestly, girls are stupidly attracted to pieces of shit. so if you kind of act like a piece of shit, but deep down you're a good guy, you have a better chance of winning her over. it's like going undercover.
>>
>>16947926
but doesn't that go against being myself?
>>
>>16947945
not if you do it. it's literally impossible to be anything but yourself, because anything you do is something you would do. "just be yourself" should be taken more like "just focus on your own shit and be a person". be you, don't act like she's the main character and you're the love interest. you're the hero, she's the visitor.
>>
>>16947898
Alright, if you have romantic interest in a woman you should take her where? Romantic places...places that will lead to sex. The more activities you plan out the better.

Please don't bring up the future when you're just dating. That puts pressure on the other party and makes you look needy.

Also, I'd wait at least a week or so before asking her on another date. It will make you look less desperate and seem like you have other things going in your life besides her.
>>
>>16947898
heres a tip: dont use tinder. its literally beta males and landwhales, the app
>>
>>16947968
thats a good point, although i feel like if i don't keep momentum she'll think i'm not interested and start talking to someone else
>>
>>16947959
youve givin some good advice. thanks anon
>>
>>16947919
Not OP but this is very good. I may need to follow this myself. Thank you, stranger.
>>
>>16947898
>I have a felling like she might not be quite as interested romantically as me, but I feel like there's possibility.

Stop overthinking things and relax, it's really hard to read people who you barely know especially during the first date when you both still kinda have your shields up and can't really see where you're going. The fact that she's a girl and has probably lived a very different life from yours along with having a very different social circle from yours makes it almost impossible to make accurate assumptions
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.