[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. So a little Story. I found this amazing girl that loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey. So a little Story. I found this amazing girl that loves the stuff I love, and she's really awesome and we hang out and stuff, but my two other friends that are girls tell me that she has feelings for another guy. I really have feelings for her, and she's totally my time (I'm also a very big Christian and she loves God too). I'm overweight and not very good looking, but I've been told by many I'm very sweet and have a nice personality. I love to be nice and help people, and I'm more of an emotional guy. Do you guys have any advice on what I should do in this situation? It's been driving me crazy
>>
>>16947595

Realize that there are more women out there besides her. Realize that if you're overweight, and you know it, you should probably work on a better diet and exercise.

The rest of it is pretty normal.
>>
Tell her to suck the other guys dick and never call you back. Like ever.
>>
>>16947595
>she has feelings for another guy
>I'm overweight and not very good looking
Work on yourself, because you're only friend material right now. You have nothing of romantic interest to offer her.

>I'm very sweet and have a nice personality
So are a lot of other people, OP. You're not going to stand out from the crowd by just being "nice."
>>
I think squat might be my strongest lift after all.
>>
>>16947595
You ask this girl out on a date. If she declines you move on. If you think it's because of your weight then you lose weight and date one of the many other chicks who will give you attention once you are thinner.

I used to be 386lbs, bro. I'm 230 now and it's crazy how much more positive female attention I get. I'm the same person but being thinner made me more attractive. Case and point. I never hugged or kissed a girl till I was 30. I lost all the weight the year and a half before that time. It was like magic.
>>
all these people are retarded if a girl cant date you because you're overweight then there not worth your time remember when you get old your appearance wont matter your personality will
>>
>>16947650
Attraction is just as important to a relationship as emotional compatibility. It's one thing to be born a certain way, but it's another thing entirely to fuck your own body up. By treating your body like shit, and not being the best version of yourself that you can possibly be, you're insulting the person your with. Not only that, but it shows certain unattractive traits that most people would overlook: laziness, overeating, being a slob, etc. If you can't take your health seriously, why should someone take YOU seriously?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.