[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fairly weird situation to share and ask advice on. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1402781982556.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1402781982556.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I have a fairly weird situation to share and ask advice on. I don't think it's possible to discern a sure answer with the info I have, but I'm hoping other people will spark ideas to figure this out.

I take classes at two universities. I take two night classes at a fairly prestigious state school, while taking a full schedule at a school one of my parents work at because it's free.

Anyway, at one of my night classes I met a girl. Very attractive. One day we were talking about our school situations, and I found out she commuted from a place that is in the middle of the highway between my home town and the state school(I live about 2 hrs away and drive in for mondays/wednesdays).

From this I said we should hang out some time, and didn't think much of it. On the last day of classes she said she wanted me to make sure I came and visited her next semester(which is now).

We made plans two weeks ago. She initiated. I was going to stay with her over Wednesday after my classes and stay until the next morning. Sounds pretty good, right?

She got a stomach virus. I can confirm because she literally sent me a picture of vomit to mess with me. Since then she has acted more friendly, but hasn't mentioned me coming back. I asked her yesterday sort of jokingly if I could come this Wednesday, and she sort of ignored it. I mean it was wrapped in a joke about meeting her cat, because I don't want to be pushy, but I'm getting vibes that she has gone from begging me to come over to being shy and/or uninterested. I did nothing.

Any ideas what could be going on///what course of action is best for me?
>>
I feel like I should clarify on "more friendly" before I get replies.

She has gone from texting me every now and then to, since the stomach virus, texting me every single day. Like all day, if I ignore her for a couple of hours she will text again.

But she doesn't seem to want to see me.

??? Confusing. I hope the minds of /adv/ can solve this puzzle.
>>
bump, thread dropped low really fast
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.