[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i'm like wtf? Okay here's the thing. Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 11.png (78KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
78KB, 500x334px
Guys i'm like wtf?

Okay here's the thing. Whenever i'm just walking down the street with my gf I have been noticing lately that other women just blatantly look at her even to the point of turning around to get a good look of her. It does not matter if they are with their bf or just alone. We laugh it off but then i'm thinking like: hey, shouldn't women be checking me out instead of her? I mean my gf is very good looking but i'm not bad either.

I mean come on man there must be some explanation to this. Not that it bothers me but I find it kind of wierd in some sense.
It is normal that people look at someone that is hot but shouldn't they be checking out guys? like WTF man lol.
>>
They're jealous of her, and they aren't very self aware at how blatantly they're staring.
>>
>>16944076
Some people are stunning. Regardless, male or female, I might get caught on them. It does not mean I am jealous.
>>
>>16944090
Yeah I believe it's normal to some extent but me i'm looking at women all the time and sometimes some guy with some really incredible features walks around and I do look at him in that way of jealousy I believe but I believe women want to be looked AT and not so much look at other guys and they are not so much interested in guys with gf or atleast to check them out if they are not 10/10s.

Don't know guys I think i'm just convincing myself.
>>
Does she have good style? Girls often appreciate each other's appearances more than guys do.
>>
>>1694407
Women giving props to women. Very common. Men don't give props due to homophobia except gym rats.

I'm a guy and I often ask others where they get their clothes, shoes, watches, etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.