[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

giving up (suicidal)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

feeling suicidal... I don't like myself. my depression has caused people to leave me. I don't enjoy anything in life ... can anyone give me reasons to live/make me happy?
>>
You have FOREVER to be dead, trillions of years you'll be dead. No reason to start ahead of time.
>>
>>16943493
>I don't like myself.

Maybe you have a flawed idea of who you are? Would be a shitty thing to kill yourself because you don't like something that isn't even there.
>>
>you don't like yourself
Idfc just become super introspective. Do shit for the experience, by becoming suicidal your framing yourself in someone else. Disappear into the woods for a few days or idk take a week long sailing trip if you're done with being a human then explore other aspects of the world, why waste a life when you could pull a Chris Mccandless and hell maybe someone will write a fucking book about you and kids will know your name long after you actually die thinking about how cool it would be to have your life
>>
Try to become someone you will like and respect.

Find something you want to be good at or something you can help others with. Hobbies/job thing and/or helping others/volunteering
>>
Perhaps your issue is that you feel that you serve no purpose?
Idk why but I think starting a Youtube channel might be the thing to do
You can entertain people, and maybe even become pppular. Your purpose would then be to give people a good laugh (assuming you would do something comedic with the channel)
This is more personal speculation than actual advice I think, but hey, doesn't hurt to try, eh?
>>
take drugs until u get where u want to be
>>
>>16943493
Life can be rough sometimes. People can feel depressed or suicidal for many reasons.

If you are open with someone (even us), people can help you. Just know that killing yourself is nothing but selfish.

It will break the heart of those who love you. Deeply sadden those who know you. Please don't do it. If not for you, live for them.

Start with that, and then you can find something that makes you happy. Maybe it's a hobby. Maybe it's meeting new people. Maybe it's a new job. Maybe it's religion. It's best to treat this situation delicately. Don't be rash. The lower you go, it only means the more happiness there is above.

YOU WILL FIND HAPPINESS ANON. Just be patient.
>>
>>16943493
You just need a "Fuck everyone else" attitude. Just don't give a fuck what other think of ya.
>>
>>16943800
>>16944354
These guys have the right idea.

If you don't like your life, then change everything about it right now.

Do crazy random shit and even if it doesn't work out, meh, you could've been dead anyway. There's gotta be something that sounds exciting to do right now.
>>
For some people there really is no way out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.