[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 561x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 561x519px
So there is this girl i really like but as far as it goes i am pretty sure our realtionship is borderline friendzone already. we are texting on a daily basis and but in reallife we just cant talk to each other in the same way. watched a movie with her but it was fail. i know she likes me but the next date must take it to the next level. any advise?
>>
>>16941371
>but in reallife we just cant talk to each other in the same way
why not?try to figure what's not going well in your conversations and fix it.
>i know she likes me
then you should be more confident and make a move. if you're hesitant the girl will probably lose interest soon.
>>
Become alpha
>>
a lot of virgins around here would kill to be texting a girl daily

wtf do you mean "next date must take it to the next level" this is why you fail. go fap if you think your balls are going to assplode.

forget that friendzone shit. real relationships require friendship. if you can't be her friend, and you just want to use her, go get a hooker instead
>>
>>16941371
Just ask her out already.

Just tell her that you find her interesting and that you really enjoy your conversations together. Then simply ask her if she'd like to go out for a date. You can do this through text if you so prefer which is fine as it gives the girl a bit more time to think what she thinks about you.

If she says no, then you can simply act like it was nothing as all you've really done is complimented her personality interesting. You don't need to be madly in love with someone to ask them out and it's usually the first few dates that determine if you're actually romantically compatible with the person in question. She might actually become a lot more friendly towards you after this because she'll know that you don't hate her.
>>
>>16941371
you are putting this girl on a pedestal...stop!!!
she is normal person like yourself.

If you already spent time together, you are winning, ask her for some food (girls love food), the worst she can say is no
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.