[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160312_192450_647.jpg (289KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_192450_647.jpg
289KB, 768x1024px
Hello everyone, I've come to this board looking for help... I have this crush on this girl at my high school and I was looking for advice to become friends with her in hopes of a dating relationship in the future. Please give me some tips and ask questions
>>
>go up to girl when she is by herself
>ask her if she would like to go to the movies/dinner some time
>if she says no, move on
>>
>>16940275
>to
Run I'm trying to get to that stage, but idk if she even thinks of me as her friend.
>>
>>16940256
>>16940284
She doesn't have to think of you as a friend. That's not a requirement. You don't want to be her friend anyway. Skip that step.

Don't drag it out. If she rejects you, you've learned something for the next girl you crush on.
>>
>>16940256
Tell us more about her
>>
So I'm in love with this girl at school. And she likes me back. I just want to know when I should ask her out. Should it be soon or later?
>>
>>16941167
0 Relationship expienence here if you you think you are below a 5/10 and if your 100% she likes you back ask her out to the next dance if thats in forever ask her to dinner take her somewhere where you sit down but not super fancy (olive garden)
>>
File: 1323573874818.jpg (27KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1323573874818.jpg
27KB, 396x396px
>playing Ah Puch
>Not printscreening
You're fucking cancer, go breathe straight helium for 5 minutes.
>>
>>16940256
high school peeps, again.....jheeezz just focus on getting into college, then all the girls you roll in.....well more chances
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.