[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a parttime job, but I'm incompetent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: GUARANTEED REPLIES.gif (3MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
GUARANTEED REPLIES.gif
3MB, 424x240px
I'm looking for a parttime job, but I'm incompetent with zero self-esteem and zero skills. I do have a few places I'd really like to apply at, but I can't even set up a decent application. Literally the only good thing I can list about myself is that I'm eager to learn and gain experience. I've got half a motivation letter and half a resume. Both crashed and burned a month ago when I got to the part where I give the profile statement that is my 'sales pitch', and then I didn't even tell you yet how the rest is highly exaggerated.

Of course I have to start somewhere, but I can't start at all. Employers have zero reason to hire me, and I can't think of anything to convince them otherwise. I'm worse off already, because I'm a high school dropout (though back in school) in his mid-twenties with no work experience. Socially I'm that one guy who's okay but you don't want to get too close to, and practically I'm so clumsy that the folks at home don't even want me to help anymore.

All I want right now is find something to do in life, earn money to finance that lifestyle, and not feel like some sheltered pretty little princess whenever someone talks about work or responsibilities. I want to make that change, and I want to make it fast.
How do I become "worthy" to apply?
>>
One more bump for the night.
>>
There isn't really such a thing as being "worthy" of applying somewhere. If you want a job in a particular field then you need skills, and you can develop those skills on your own time and probably for less than you would think thanks to the wonders of the Internet and used tools. If you want to apply somewhere just go for it, write down whatever you can think of and apply, but don't forget to work on skills on the side. Also what anime is that pic from?
>>
>>16939196
If you're actually a princess all you have to do is spread your legs.
>>
Part time jobs are pretty easy to get, some of the people my grocery store hires are incredibly stupid with no redeeming qualities, and yet they have this job. You can get hired, trust me. Just apply anywhere, and as soon as you get accepted to one you want, take it and hold down the job for a few years to put something on your CV. It sounds like your back in high school, but if you're in college, there are many campus jobs available too.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.