[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 25.jpg (469KB, 1887x1279px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
469KB, 1887x1279px
i killed someone and now i dont know how to dispose the body?
>>
lol yeah right
>>
>>16939036
Nice bait, made me reply. 2/10
>>
i dont know what to do
>>
you are obviously lying show us a proof then
>>
how about you chop it to small pieces
>>
Contact Field Burial Incorporated. Just give them the information of this dead guy and they'll take care of the problem.
>>
and then? and how?
>>
bait question
>>
i once read about first getting rid of the teets, something about groud them to powder. then you would have to disolve the bones and flesh in bleach and slowly let it down the drain. not everything at once. just bit by bit.
>>
use a saw to hack the dead body to small pieces then throw it away one by one when the garbage collector comes no one will notice i guess
>>
that would smell right? if i use bleach in it? its hard to take off his body fat and meat too :(
>>
>>16939086
nah, you dumb the whole body into the bleach. maybe cut it into pieces and store it in buckets. the bleach should prevent smelling. you could get scented bleach. there's some in the cleaning aisle. just make sure you don't buy too much bleach in a bunch or it will look suspicious later on.
you could freeze the pieces, then slowly disolve one by one in bleach and throw into the toilet.
>>
File: 1422545869476.jpg (22KB, 431x426px) Image search: [Google]
1422545869476.jpg
22KB, 431x426px
Pics or GTFO
Made me reply/10
>>
>>16939057
And use it as...
Bait
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.