[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she saying these things just to make me happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: spring breeze.jpg (328KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
spring breeze.jpg
328KB, 1920x1280px
I've been dating my gf for eight months now. I'm 40, somewhat obese, definitely not attractive & bald. My gf on the other hand looks young (she is Asian), has a nice body % a sweet face even though technically she is average-looking. She is 36. She tells me that she loves me, but I sometimes ask myself whether she truly likes me. I sometimes think that she only picked me as she had no other choices (she is 36 after all) and that she tells me that she loves me and that I am sweet just to make me happy.
>>
nobody really likes a fat 40 year old.
>>
>>16938385
I take it as she is merely settling then
>>
You're being insecure. If being fat and having a gf bothers you that much lose weight and maybe you'll feel better.

And holy fuck, you're 40, you should know better than being so petty.
>>
>>16938424
The guy before you had a point though. If she was younger, she would probably date a hotter guy instead. I sometimes suspect the only reason why she picked me is because the dating pool is small for people our age so you can't afford to be picky.
>>
You're right, but she's still with you so get over it.
>>
>>16938456
Preachit
>>
>>16938456
>>16938528
Well...
>>
>>16938380
Idk man it sounds to me like you're just projecting you're own insecurities onto her I bet she really does love you remember not everyone is as shallow as all the virgins on 4chan make it seem
>>
>>16939264
>insecure
Hmmm... a few people here said I am right though
>>
>>16938380
No wonder you're 40 and still 'dating'. Even when you have a pretty lady who tells you right to your damn face that she loves you, you're still an insecure shit who needs to over analyze everything.
>>
Asians will date uglier guys to get away with more shit. She will also take your money.
>>
>>16940559
Other people also said no one will like my looks?
>>16940562
Forget to add she is from a well-off family. Her family is wealthier than mine.
>>
There will always be someone who thinks x or y is ugly, basing your self esteem out of anyone's opinion is retarded. She's with you, if that makes you happy, then be happy and accept it. If you think she can do better, break up with her lmao.

Literally the only person's opinion who you should care about is your own
>>
>>16941927
Well ok. I sometimes suspects she acrually thinks I am ugly though.
>>
>>16942018
And if she does think you're ugly, what are you going to do? Are you going to leave her even though she still loves you?
>>
Even though sites 36 there's plenty of other choices. Its not like she's a withered old hag. Plenty of dudes are probably hitting that while you're stuffing your face and crying on 4chan
>>
>>16942417
>>16942428
I don't get why she picks me if she really wants it.
>>
>>16938380

It could be a cultural thing.

Where you from, famiglia? And what sort of Asian is she?

She's 36, so she's from an older generation, so it's likely she doesn't have the values (or lack thereof) that new generation women have.

If she's from a traditional Asian family and grew up with traditional Asian values, looks aren't as high on the list of necessary things for her to need in a man.

If you're a good to her, treat her well and with kindness, that may be all she's looking for in a significant other.

Don't sell your self short (or slim, in your case kek). Just be happy and take what you can get it if bothers you so much. If you care about your weight, lose some weight.
>>
You know what's uglier then being fat and bald?
Insecurity.
You know what's going to push her away the fastest?
Not trusting her when she says she loves you.

Get over yourself. She picked you didn't she? There's plenty of guys with hotter girls. There's plenty of ugly guys with knock out girls.
Why? Cause girls have a huge ass check list and a guys look is only one of those things.

Why don't you trust her if she's never given you a real reason. Just enjoy it.
Sitting around waiting for her to leave or cheat on you is like sitting around waiting for your friends to back stab you or waiting around for your boss to fire you. It's dumb, especially when you've got no real evidence.

If you keep this up, you're going to be a self fulfilling prophecy, because she's gonna get sick of your insecurities and not trusting her, and figure she might as well find someone who doesn't do that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.