[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Food Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1450031031650.jpg (194KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450031031650.jpg
194KB, 640x960px
I just went to the drive-through at a fast food place at 11:30 PM.

I ordered a spicy chicken. The dude was like "it's gonna be 6 minutes on that spicy chicken. I'm gonna have to ask you to pull up."

I pulled up and waited until 11:57 PM. No food. No sign of anybody in the drive-through. Drove back, nobody in the window. Drove up, nobody at the counter, nobody in the lobby. Went back around to the place you order at, nobody answering.

So what do you do when you order food at a drive-through and then midnight rolls around and all the employees hide?

Do I go back to the store tomorrow to get a refund or do I complain to corporate or what?
>>
>>16937118
Oh, and I forgot to mention I called their phone and they didn't pick up. Sketchy as fuck.
>>
This is hilarious and I don't know why
>>
>>16937118

you have your receipt? Call Corporate, tell them the story. Tell them the exact date, time, etc. describe the employees if you have to.

Believe it or not, these corporate people take complaints very seriously.
>>
>>16937118
>I ordered a spicy chicken. The dude was like "it's gonna be 6 minutes on that spicy chicken. I'm gonna have to ask you to pull up."
They typically ask you to pay before you pull up. Did you? Do you still have the receipt?

My guess is, you're that one guy that shows up just as people are trying to leave to go home. Jobs like that don't pay their employees enough to stay, make the food, and redo the clean up.
>>
>>16937144
>>16937142
Yeah, I did pay. And I do have my receipt.
>>
>>16937151

Call corporate. end of story. Get your money back, and then some.
>>
>>16937144
I wasn't even the last person to show up. There were 3 people who ordered after me and all got their food. One was a cop.

Yes, it was probably near the end of their shift, but damn.
>>
Yeah, sounds like they just forgot you were waiting and went home.

Even for a minimum wage shit job, that's still pretty irresponsible.

Call corporate and get it resolved.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.