[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I feel about my girlfriend being friends with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4ae.jpg (31KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
31KB, 680x765px
How should I feel about my girlfriend being friends with her ex boyfriend?

I pretend like it doesn't make me uncomfortable, but it does. It makes me uncomfortable that she feels weird about us meeting, so any time he's there, I'm not.
>>
>>16936895
It's normal. Call her out on it, see how she reacts
For me that's always been a red flag, and with good reason
>>
>>16936895

>being friends with an ex

Huge red flag
>>
>>16936895
lol, i'd break up with her.
>>
>>16936908
Whenever I say something about it,she tells me not to make her choose, because it will end badly. So I just subdue my suspicion that she's not over him and trust that she wouldn't do anything. I dunno, maybe I'm just being a cuck, but I feel like it would fuck things up if I told her how I actually felt.
>>
>>16936895

You should be able to meet him but unless they had some catastrophic breakup where she's still hung up on him, then stop worrying so much. People break up, it happens. That doesn't mean that person suddenly became evil and has to be cast out of their lives, it just means the romance didn't work out.

I'm friends with 2/3 of my exes. I'm not as close to them as I used to be, but we had some nice times together and they helped me with later relationship things, so I could understand the kind of person I was in a relationship. Both are now married, and I've met their husbands. I'm happy for them and have moved on.

The other one I don't talk to because I broke her heart and it'd be mean of me.

But yes, tell her that it's not okay that you can't meet/be around the ex, and that you deserve to at least meet him before they can just hang out like it's nothing.
>>
>>16936908
it's pretty normal depending on how serious the relationship was and how it ended. im friends with an ex, but he's basically gay and was not sure if he liked girls when he dated me. im friends with another ex, we ended it mutually because we argued all the time. and im also friends with another ex- we hated each other for a long time and then apologized to each other and now we make small talk. im only good friends with one of them tho- the mutual breakup.
>>
>>16936932
Better tell her now and see how things will turn out
This thing that you're feeling will keep gnawing at you like a tumor that will one day burst, and then the results will truly be catastrophic.

Unless you can find some other way to deal with your feelings.

All that assuming she's not actually doing anything with her that she should be hiding.
>>
>>16936942
The problem here is more the fact she's hiding this ex from OP, and refuses to help him with what he is feeling
>>
Rather than trying to resolve the situation in one fell swoop, try and tell her how it makes you feel. Don't pressure her to end the relationship with her ex, but letting her know how it affects you and how you feel about it is a good step in the right direction. If enough time passes and you feel you can't get over the situation, end it with her OP.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, never EVER forget that.
>>
It's NOT normal. Confront her immediately. Unless it's a forced, professional contact, she is keeping him as a backup. Unless they break it up she will cheat sooner or later.
>Whenever I say something about it,she tells me not to make her choose, because it will end badly.
She is literally extorting you. What the fuck is wrong with you, you masochist cuck?
>>
I know a girl like that
The fucker broke her heart but she still can't remove him from her life
I realize our relationship probably won't last a long time, but she's too much fun to be with to just drop her over it
Worrying about a relationship is hardly worth it anyway, if it works it works, if it doesn't it's still a fun ride
Just enjoy yourself m8, stop taking shit so personally
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.