[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temple or mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 800x443px
Don't try to persuade me not to do it, it'll be a waste of both of our time.
I just need to know which one is better. I'll be using a long barreled one. Can't tell if it's a rifle or shotgun but it doesn't really matter if it gets the job done.
>heard that flinching fucks it up
Best way to position it?
>>
>>16934878

i recommend jumping off a building. way more exciting. you know those amusement park rides where its just a drop and you feel like oyu're going to die and its fun?

It'll be like that but you actually die.

you're less likely to fuck up jumping off a building then you are shooting yourself too
>>
>>16934878
>Can't tell if it's a rifle or shotgun
how can you not tell, if it takes shells its a shotgun if it takes bullets its a rifle
>>
>>16934890
Probably why he's killing himself m8
>>
Use a pistol place it under your chin, barrel up. Actually, don't. Place it in the palm of your hand and then drop it on a table cos theres no point dying
>>
File: 1451921065692.jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1451921065692.jpg
23KB, 443x332px
>>16934878
If you're not even sure if it's a rifle or a shotgun, you won't have much hope of loading it. Or even loading the correct ammunition.

1.) Use buckshot, not birdshot. The latter is more likely to put you in a coma with half your face gone, the former will do you in good and proper.

2.) Pop it in your mouth at a 45 degree angle so it's pointing at the brainstem. If you can get that you'll be dead very quickly.

3.) Don't flinch
>>
File: 1379287158239.jpg (66KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1379287158239.jpg
66KB, 750x600px
>>16934878
>Can't tell if it's a rifle or shotgun but it doesn't really matter if it gets the job done.
If the barrel is big enough to put your little finger in it's a shotgun, otherwise it's probably a rifle. But look - if you don't even know what it is, how are you going to have even the vaguest idea how to operate it? Are there rounds in the magazine? One in the chamber? Are they live rounds? What kind? Is the saftey on? Do you know how to turn it off? Is it powerful enough to actually kill you? Even with perfect placement a 22lr might just leave you disabled. On the other hand a .303 brit from point blank will go through your skull, through the wall and still have enough energy to kill someone stood 100 yds away.

Makes no odds to me if you off yourself or not, but you should really rethink how you're going to do it.
>>
>BAWWW I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF IMMA REALLY DO IT THIS TIME GAIZE.

No you wont, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>16934966
They're for hunting. I've never liked killing animals for sport so I never asked what kind they are. It's something designed to kill so I'm going to use it on myself
>>
>>16934968
why does it matter to you if I kill myself or not. Gtfo of this thread if you aren't going to help
>>
>>16934899
I have a right to die. It's my body my life and I don't feel like living it anymore.
>>
>>16934989
>It's something designed to kill so I'm going to use it on myself
That's not how that shit works you god damned retard. Some rounds are designed to kill small birds, some are designed to kill foxes. You think these are going to kill you? Seriously, just how dumb are you?
>>
Get a handgun, faggot. Fumbling around with a rifle/shotgun will just make it far more likely that you fuck up.
>>
>>16934880
I live in a rural area. The tallest building is the water tower and the ladder is a good 15 up in the air. You have to have something special to pull it down
>>
>>16935002
Take a bus to the city then. Why not put some effort into it? It's not like you're gonna need money in hell.
>>
>>16935002
You need 8 feet for a fall to become fatal.
>>
>>16934878
You should stick to rope, make sure you break your neck.
>>
>>16934998
Do you think I'm completely clueless?? My family exclusively shoots deer. They don't shoot small game, why the fuck would they keep small game ammunition
>>
>>16935006
Potentially fatal maybe, OP wants to make sure he goes splat, people have fallen much higher distances and have only had broken bones.
>>
>>16935010
>Do you think I'm completely clueless??
You are.
>>
>>16935010
>Do you think I'm completely clueless??
Yes.
>>
>>16935011
Those people have probably not been trying to land their head on a hard surface.
>>
>>16935010
>Do you think I'm completely clueless
Yes, and when you fuck-up and shoot yourself with birdshot, it's us taxpayers that will supply your useless body with life support.
>>
>>16935004

thi. its suicide. hitchhike if oyu ahve to
>>
>>16935015
You're retarded and have never seen something fall from a height before if you think that's a 100% surefire way to kill yourself.
>>
>>16935026
You seem to be equating "falling by accident" and "purposefully jumping".
>>
>>16935034
You're so dumb I'm surprised you can use a computer if you think "purposefully jumping" from a height of 8 feet will kill 100% of people 100% of the time no matter what.

God damn you're one dense motherfucker.
>>
>>16935046
Why don't you go out and prove it?
>>
>>16935048
The burden of proof is on the one who made the claim, anon. I don't have to prove SHIT.

If you say the sky is a a yellowish green with polka dots all over with no evidence I don't have to write a thesis to call you wrong and a dumb motherfucker
>>
>>16935004
There's a grain elevator in my town. Roughly 200 feet. I heard a worked fell from it and died. I think I might do that. Only problem is that trucks are constantly stopping there. There's always some type of vehicle there.
>>
>>16935053
>You're so dumb I'm surprised you can use a computer if you think "purposefully jumping" from a height of 8 feet will kill 100% of people 100% of the time no matter what.
>God damn you're one dense motherfucker.
Okay, please point me to the post where I claimed that.
>>
>>16934878
>>16934989
>>16934996
>>16935002
>>16935010
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>16935075
I think that's the idea here, anon.
>>
>>16935077
I'm just making sure. He seems like an incompetent retard who's going to get frustrated and puss out.
>>
>>16935071
Now you can't even read your own posts, you said an 8 foot fall would be fatal >>16935006
, you argued against me when I said that would only be potentially fatal >>16935015
, and asserted that purposefully jumping from a height of 8 feet is a 100% surefire way to kill yourself when I said it wasn't >>16935034.

Stop fucking your sister for one moment and use that peanut between your ears.
>>
>>16935083
>you said
>>
>>16935083
>you said an 8 foot fall would be fatal >>16935006
Not my post.
>you argued against me when I said that would only be potentially fatal >>16935015
You said that accidental falls from that distance haven't been fatal. We're not talking about accidental falls here.
>and asserted that purposefully jumping from a height of 8 feet is a 100% surefire way to kill yourself when I said it wasn't >>16935034
Pointing out a flaw in someone's reasoning = asserting the opposite. Who knew?
>>
>>16935097
>Not my post.
Then get the fuck out, obviously if you fall from 300 feet on purpose you're going to die but not 8, at least not all the time. I know it's an anonymous site but I thought I was arguing against the same guy, you were just nitpicking my shit and not realizing what I was arguing.
>>
>>16935120
I'm pretty sure you were just nitpicking us not realizing what we were arguing.
>the tallest building is a water tower what do i do
>>
>>16935120
>nitpicking my shit
So you're just getting butthurt because someone doesn't agree with everything you say?
>>
>>16935139
No, I was arguing that an 8 foot fall wouldn't kill a person 100% of the time no matter how they did it, not my fault someone thought I meant ANY height. Honestly you're all retarded.
>>
>>16935185
>not my fault I thought someone didn't understand something I explained poorly
Okay then
>>
>>16935198
Follow post chains next time.
>>
>>16935274
>I'm not explaining it poorly, you're just reading it wrong
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.