[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression and demanding times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 468x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 468x306px
Guys i need help. I was depressed since i was a child. Last year i finally went to therapy and got medication. After a year my life was stable enough to fade the ssri's out again. But now i life in constant danger that everything is going to fall appart again. And just today i am loosing all hope. I had NO nerves. I'm babysitting my my nephews (3 and 1) in addition to my son (4). I was already on the edge cause i got very bad news at work and they seemed to catch up on that and truly did every dumb shit they could think off. I was so close to hit them... And i feel fucking guilty about it. It's just that on top of that i got a message from my sons nanny that she's going to start working out of her home again so i will not be able to bring him in again in a few weeks. Meaning that i can't work anymore, meaning that i won't have any monye anymore, you see where this is going. I juat can't take this anymore. It's way too much for me. And then i find that the brats have spilled a whole bottle of water under the bed onto the carpet. Have stuffed a whole role of toilettpaper down the toilett, have raided my baking bantry and have spilled all my sugar decoration under the sofa. And so on. Today is cleaning/laundry day too and i tried to get some work done too but whenever i don't look at them they find another dumb thing to do. What the fucking hell am i even supposed to do...
>>
Update. They just threw a whole bottle of marbles on the ground and the downstairs neighbour came up and yelled at me. I was so fucking mad cause i told them seconds before that if they want to play with the marbles they need to make sure they don't bounce on the floor cause that's way too loud. I just hit my son. Fml... I guess this is it. I'm officially the worst parent in human history...
>>
>>16934388
Whoa.. Take it easy and prioritise man..
Some things can wait, other things you don't have control over anyway. Whatever is left over put it in some order of importance and consider that some people have it a lot worse than you.
Remember to take a break too. Go outside in the sun, or let out some emotions. You'll feel better.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.