[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I appear more "masculine" and older? I am 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How do I appear more "masculine" and older? I am 18 years old, 5'8 and fairly skinny, with "feminine features,"I look like a 13 year old whose balls haven't dropped yet. Please help. Pic related, I'm on the left.
>>
I feel gay for saying this, but you look beatiful, OP. Get a buzzcut, start weight training, if you're that desperste to look more masculine
>>
>>16932435

Exquisite animal.
>>
>>16932435
It's easier to just learn to accept the cock. Once you learn to relax and stop fighting it, it can give you so much pleasure.
>>
>>16932435
I think once you hit like 22, you'll look great. Do you grow facial hair even? Your face looks smooth as a baby's ass.

While not much can be done about your facial aesthetics right now, I'd say to start lifting, dress older, and get a more manly hair cut.
>>
>>16932435
No homo OP but I'd fuck you. Hard.
>>
>>16932435
get rid of the faggot hair cut, you look like a lesbian
>>
>>16932435
Get a broken nose, a beard, and maybe shorter hair.
>>
>>16932435
I'm lesbian and I'd seriously consider doing you OP.
>>
>>16932464
I can grow a semi mustache, but it just looks kinda gross and unkept.
>>
>>16932435
You don't have feminine features. Focus on learning to be a gentleman. You will really come into your looks in your 30's still looking young. The ladies will love you.
>>
18 is still early, I didn't finish maturing until I was around 22 or 23. Get rid of that haircut, using gels or sprays or whatever to shape your hair is not masculine. Also, since you're already on the boyish-looking, maybe don't wear purple.
>>
Dude don't sweat it. When you're 40 you'll look 20 and be banging 20 year olds
>>
>>16932435
>look like a 13 year old
That's because you are one bitch boi
>>
>>16932502
good one.
>>
>>16932435
...there's no problem with that. You're a cute kid. If you're really concerned, put on some muscle and you'll be golden.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.