[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so bitter over looks? I know I shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 06_cleo_de_merode-theredlist.jpg (240KB, 1016x1400px) Image search: [Google]
06_cleo_de_merode-theredlist.jpg
240KB, 1016x1400px
How do I stop being so bitter over looks?

I know I shouldn't as bad since I am objectively average but it seems impossible to stop.

I compare myself to almost every better looking woman in a room, despite knowing its pointless.
I keep getting angry about 10/10 beauties, not only about how desirable and perfect they look but also how easy their lives are.

Because of that, I started resent men too.
I never met a guy who I felt was really attracted to me, so get obsessed that they see me as someone to settle for. I became distant and disinterested in any relationship at this point, since every seems fake for me.

What can I do to change my sick mind?
>>
you'll give less fucks when you get older. adolescence and young adulthood are always angsty
>>
>>16932432

I am 22, so although young I thought days of teen angst are behind me.
Also it really gets in the way of enjoying life.
>>
Maybe step up your beauty-game? If you are healthy/fit and groomed to perfection, there's not much room left for mediocre beauty. Some less than perfect features might even be an advantage then cause they make you look less boring and generic.
>>
>>16932608
Also, work on you as a whole. If you even manage to be a 7 or 8 complete with brains and personality you are way ahead of cute airheads and perfect bitches
>>
>>16932608
>>16932613
This is best advice. Step up your game and kill it.
>>
Remember that people who look much better have some things the easy way. Once it goes away (arround 25-30 years) they're left with nothing. Social skills and overall compensation mechanisms tend to last a lot more than looks.

Just don't eat that "beauty is only skin deep". It's not, it matters. A lot. But time destroys everything :DDDD
>>
>>16932608
>>16932613
There was a time were I really tried to look my best (makeup, good clothes everyday) but it just didnt work and left me feel defeated and tired
>>
>>16932688
Women at 25-30 look great, its at 35-40 when it goes down- but it goes down for everybody. Its not like medicore women suddenly get hotter.
>>
>>16932392
PRO TIP: everyone does this
>>
>>16932698
>but it goes down for everybody. Its not like medicore women suddenly get hotter.
This, it's not like the uggos get their own back or anything, the old batch of hot girls just become less hot than the new batch of hot girls while the uggos become completely bereft of any good points at all.
>>
Work on your personality and your intelligence and your skills. Overcompromise. It works.

I know I'm above average because of my female romantic interactions but I'm not too tall so a particular type of women would totally never glance at me. So, I overcompromise with music, reading, faked charisma, and hobbies. And I know it works.
>>
Femanon here
I know how you feel, we all feel that way sometimes. Here's some things that help me.
>Instead of looking at girls who don't look like you, notice the girls who are similar to you
I'm sure there's tons out there. For example, I have frizzy curly hair. I can recognize other girls who have my hair type, it comforts me knowing I'm not alone.
>Try to improve yourself. Don't let their looks make you feel bad about yourself, make it motivate you
When I see a girl with shiny hair, I'm reminded that maybe I should use extra conditioner tonight or look up different hair masks
Of course you're still going to see a 10/10 girl and think, "Wow, why can't I be like her" but you won't dwell on it.
Also I used the hair example because it's something I worry about
>What are some things you worry about OP?
>>
>>16933102
Just in case you are still up: dont like my face in general (face shape, nose, teeth, eyes)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.