[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Swinging from man to man and receiving constant attention and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 25

File: image.gif (19KB, 645x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
19KB, 645x773px
Swinging from man to man and receiving constant attention and offers of a relationship, women will never be lonely.

True, despairing loneliness or unrequited love will never be experienced by a woman-that is the exclusive domain of man. When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
>>
File: 1458181002720.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458181002720.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>16931043
Yesterday
>>
>>16931043
My friend, who does your bitterness hurt most? Yourself.

It's like you're eating poison every day hoping the other person will die. They do not feel your contempt, hatred, or anger in the slightest. They are not pleasant feelings, yet you force yourself into such misery everyday. They live their lives oblivious to your scorn, while you seethe with anger and disillusionment. It's a hopeless struggle and you will be the loser.
>>
>>16931043

all the fucking time nice bait 1/10 for reply
>>
women aren't really people
>>
>>16931043
women start complaining all the fucking time about being single around the late 20s early 30s

every single older woman at my work is constantly bring it up
>>
>>16931071

Despite what society says its women who enjoy being single and playing he field. They know they have a bf on tap anytime they want.

Consider this the next time you're in a large room-most guys would date most girls in said room, but most girls wouldn't date most guys.
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 1279x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
68KB, 1279x641px
>>16931071
>>
>>16931196
that picture has disturbed me. no wonder most women never reply on dating sites.
>>
>swinging from man to man no woman will ever be lonely

And who swings along with them? Loneliness isn't just about having someone available at the moment. We all walk the path from life to death alone - we all experience things no one else will ever experience in exactly the same way. Just because in your measly 2 or 3 decades so far you haven't found someone to truly connect with doesn't mean they have any more than you. The cure to loneliness isn't a numbers game. Are you saying you'd be satisfied being with a girl who feels nothing to you, who used you as a dick with a pathetic man attached to it and nothing more?

Remember when girls got taller before you? Or started growing tits before your dick grew? So it is with most levels of maturity - women have learned before you how to start connections with others. It's not their fault you're slow and bad at it. But to assume that they are not lonely only because you are is downright stupid and only digs your own hole deeper. If you want to not be lonely then you have to come up with something to offer people. No one wants to be with a depressing sack of shit who just wallows in his own self misery.
>>
>>16931043

>GIRLS CULD JUST SETTLE FOR ANYONE SO THEY WOULD NEVER BE LONELY
>EVEN FAT UGLY HORRIBLE CHICKS ALL HAVE BOYFRIENDS
>I FEEL THIS, THEREFORE GIRLS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND IT

go outside.
>>
>>16931227
Even the fat ugly chicks manage to get boyfriends. It's fucking unbelievable. A male version of them wouldn't even get the time of day from a female.
>>
>>16931043
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
>implying anybody here would listen if a woman said something
>>
>>16931237

except for all the ones that do when they date fat ugly chicks.
>>
>>16931248
>implying the fat ugly chicks even look at those men and not men a few points higher
Its like you've never been outside before.
>>
>>16931268

>its like you've never been outside before

was gonna say the same thing, so i guess were at a stalemate. if you wanna whine about how your loneliness is the one true loneliness, be my guest, just try to keep it on your containment board over at /r9k/
>>
>>16931097
>They know they have a bf on tap anytime they want.
>They
Oh yeah I forgot, if you're fat, ugly, disabled, or weird, you don't exist, and if you do, you're certainly not a woman, you're an "it" or something.

Not saying people should have to date someone who doesn't meet their standards, because your standards are your standards. It's fine to have standards, and idk about anybody else, but I would rather be alone than be with someone who was just settling for me.

It just really ruffles my pedantism to see people talk about "women get this and women get that" when a lot of it mostly applies to attractive women. You know, kind of like how when people go "well whites this and whites that" even though you know not all whites are the same.

>most guys would date most girls in said room, but most girls wouldn't date most guys.
I have a hard time believing this unless the room is a high school assembly room or college student union. All these guys on /adv/ and /b/ who complain about their exes are going to be more selective now that they've been burned.

>>16931221
Also this.
>>
Sure OP, that's why depression and suicide rates are higher in women.
>>
>>16931314
Not even good bait
>>
>>16931043
I think everyone here has forgotten how nature works

Males go out of the way to find a suitable female, not the the way around

Women will always have men going after them, whilst men will not have nearly as much attention, it's just the way nature works

Why? Because women provide offspring, and all normal men want descendants, to pass on their genes.
>>
>>16931221
>learned to connect

Lulz I'm not trying to side with OP, but when one side has a good chance of growing attention I grabbers on their chest and rear, you don't need to learn much. We all know plenty of awkward/ ugly/ fat chicks who will constantly be hounded over because of these "developments" that have nothing to do with personality or learned traits.

Plus, pussy. Not vagina, pussy. That social representation of "if you get it, you're not desperate" isn't going to go away. Women perpetrate it to the fullest, including the "SJWs" we know he's actually griping about.

Can't be fair and start off on one side, with that "girls mature faster than guys" bull. Guys generally just accept their bodies for what is and struggle to come to terms with who they are, on the inside. Women generally get the opposite; they accept what they are on the inside but struggle to accept their body for what it is.
>>
>>16931278
Must be nice to never have to experience that. I'm sure its so easy to talk shit about people who do, though. Fuck you.
>>
>>16931331
>why? Because woman host offspring and all men must want to seem "normal" by only wanting offspring and nothing else out of life
Ftfy
>>
Just wanted to remind everyone that OP and everyone who agrees with hin is a socially awkward virgin at the VERY bottom of the social food chain.
>>
>>16931346

experience what? im a dude btw, im just not so ignorant that i think women have this universal access to a good partner.

i mean have you met yourself? imagine having to choose from a sea of men just like you? and thats assuming they have that much fucking access.

>im sure its so easy to talk shit about what people do though

im sure its so easy to talk shit about a gender you never actually see.
>>
It has always been like this. Accept it and either work with it or quit crying. You don't get your solid 7 manic pixie dream girl by being a boring whiny fuck. Life isn't a rom com.
>>
File: 1455717445936.png (32KB, 207x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455717445936.png
32KB, 207x252px
>>16931351
at it's most base level, yes

On an literal basis, the meaning of life cannot be defined, as it's defined based on each individual's perspective, I'm just pointing out how every other organism in nature follows this standard, and humans being animals, also follow this standard

men chase women, women don't always chase men, it's not that hard to understand m8
>>
>>16931354
Kek
>everyone who agrees
I declare anyone who disagrees and white knight and a cuck faggot, willing to say anything to protect their dominatrix's reign. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>16931196
>implying 99% of them aren't disturbing creepy ugly guys

I kinda agree with OP, but this kind of dude doesn't count. Just like you don't care about landwhales.
>>
>>16931368
>kek
its almost as if youre begging to convince everyone youre a beta virgin
>>
>>16931354
not really. i dont completely agree with op but i know plenty of married men that agree with him.
>>
>>16931364
It is when you do everything you can, as a race of people, to try to set yourselves apart from animals.

What's the point in being unique to things like medicine and suicide, the two deeper spectrums of life, if you're going to whittle it back down to "biology bruh"?

If it's "so simple", why don't you use that argument when these cunts complain about gender roles and such?

Quit being a hypocrite plz.
>>
>mfw buttfuck ugly males

Just like the world needs garbage men, so too do we need Quasimodos to make the attractive men even moreso.
>>
File: 1455256528549.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455256528549.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>16931384
Everything you just said is entirely irrelevant to the conversation, nor does it make any sense

The question is; why do women always have a significant other even though a man with same attributes would not?

Gender roles are nature made, and as sentient beings we try to change them, for better or for worse, but you cannot deny basic biology
>>
>>16931043
>was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

Statistically, you have better chances of meeting the girl of your dreams than a lesbian, for example, as homosexuals make up a small percentage of the total population.

I'm nit saying this invalidates your feelings of loneliness, but the notion that women can never feel lonely is absolute bullshit, even for straight women, because you're clearly not taking into account the fat ugly ones.


Tl;dr: shut up and go do some soul searching. Bawling over feeling lonely won't award you a gf. Work on yourself first, then maybe something good will come to you.
>>
>>16931376
What's the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin male, not getting sex to you guys that its such a vast difference, the latter can't even exist?

You guys need to pull your noses out of the comic books and realize everything isn't one way or the other. As though sides don't switch for the hell of it every now and then.

Or maybe that's exactly what it is. The reason we disagree is because y'all are becoming the new women, letting girls become the new men, and look at us like we're idiots for not being progressive.

Enjoy that pearly white scum cum on your face while your "wife" gets it. I'm just glad some of us are smart enough to see it.

It's gonna be sad, to think in the future I won't have as many friends because I wasn't one of those guys who started off eating out the asshole, then kissing my baby on the lips, and doing all of those "one step at a time" degenerate things.
>>
>>16931390
Exactly this. I absolutely love the way social dynamics are because it takes effort and skill on the part of the guy to be successful with women. Its like some quasi natural selection at work - these beta virgins complaining about it will NEVER land a hot girl to fuck. Its as if im superior to all these whiny mad weirdos. Feels good man
>>
>>16931397
No, you're just not putting them together. Its easy to say any two things are irrelevant if you don't want to equate them. Is it that touchy of a subject for you?
>>
>>16931399
You seem to forget that while men socially construct eachother to be attracted to females, with the low percentage being homosexual MEN, women do not and express same levels of interest in both sexes.

We make men straight, but women are naturally bisexual, even though they report heterosexuality. Words and speech only mask biology.
>>
>>16931413
>doesn't ever consider women instill this type of mindset to make a "good lay" out of a man.

You're just a walking dildo, bruh. Don't take so much pride in it. That's exactly why we don't respect sluts. It's easy to get snide about your shitty act on the side, but the reason you don't bring it up ever in a professional enviroment is because it is exactly that. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>16931451
Most guys in this thread wish they were a walking dildo. Too bad what i said doesnt just apply to having a one night stand, it also applies to building more meaningful relationships with women. Men that know how to be social have a wide range of options and opportunity when it comes to dating. Some of these losers will be lucky to find some landwhale that can put up with their habit of playing video games 6 hours a day
>>
>>16931043
That you could be so stupendously bitter yet so clueless is almost impressive. You need to see a therapist and get a serious reality check.
>>
File: _JeffGoldblum.jpg (73KB, 400x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_JeffGoldblum.jpg
73KB, 400x600px
>>16931043
>The population is roughly 50% male and 50% female
>Somehow women are never ever single but men are
Yep that makes logical sense.
>>
>>16931358
You're ignorant enough to think that they don't which is the sad part. They can choose (but dont) from a sea of men just like me. Normal average men getting passed up by normal average women. Hell, even lower tier women pass up normal men.

>Implying I don't know any women
Gosh how's it feel to be fucking retarded? I'd ask you to explain but I'm not sure you're capable of doing that given how retarded you are.
>>
>>16931436
You're full of shit and you know it
>>
>>16931521
Lol is that a strawman out of frustration I see?
>>
>>16931519
What you're saying is exactly the problem. Women basically get to choose who's DNA gets to be passed on, even if their DNA is undeserving.

It's the same as saying "all women are retards. Even if you're a genius billionaire jock, you still have to share half of those amazing genes with an autitistic baby maker and hope what comes out doesn't kill you in the end, because we don't put those kinds of existential limitations on women.

Imagine if we also could choose that unfit females couldn't have children as well. The only way we could do that would be if we stopped telling eachother to fuck any hole that opens up to us.
>>
>>16931565
You're incorrect.

Women do not get to choose who goes after them, they only get to choose who they setle for from the ones who do.

Where as men can choose who they go after and which of the ones that agree they settle with.
>>
>>16931043
Absolutely true, OP. It's why females are essentially blind and dumb in this area. They may be great people, and possess wisdom in other areas, but most don't have knowledge of real pain. Hideous women are an exception. The female equivalent of the Elephant Man would still never be without suitors and men wanting to fuck her, but she would still suffer because she would be in the unique position of understanding what lonely or withdrawn men experience. There might be other types of birth defects which would somewhat limit the numbers of men hitting on them and begging to get laid. Even double or quadruple amputees, girls born with vestigial tails, females with really noticeable difference which made them feel like outsiders, they'd still have scumbags hitting on them all the time. They'd suffer in other ways.
>>
I'm a female not fat told I'm very attractive but I've been so lonely in my life you wouldn't believe it. I have BPD we feel lonely all the time. I've cried from lonliness so many times.
>>
>>16931617
>Attractive
>Not fat
>Lonely
Please stop lying.
>>
>>16931364
The meaning of life is to live and die. Everybody is subject to the ultimate consequence. You aren't special enough to have any other meaning. Life doesn't consider you as special.
>>
File: 1457921527893.png (765KB, 800x995px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457921527893.png
765KB, 800x995px
>>16931058
Beautifully written. I wish id read this a few month ago before lurking on r9k messed with my head more than it should of

Thank you anon
>>
>>16931399
>tl;dr
>doesn't make short sentence
>fucking retard leave

TLDR
>fucking retard leave
>>
>>16931617
Same here. People look at and treat me like there is something wrong with me and move along.
>>
>>16931625
>bpd
yeah dude, i believe her. sensible people avoid bpd girls like the plague
>>
>>16931596
youre assuming the guy always gets to have some agree on him
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x390px
>>16931369

>le creepy

Reminder that creepy just means "not attractive"
>>
>>16931503

>more young men than women
>women would rather share Chad than date an average guy

You really this naive?
>>
>>16931221

Didn't even read past your first few sentences

>endless bfs, attention, casual sex
>lonely

1/10 I responded
>>
>>16931617
I'm sorry for you, anon. It's sad, but I don't think I've ever met anyone like you in real life. Or if I have, I didn't realize
>>
>>16931776
Not attractive appearance-wise or personality-wise? I hate hearing this statement 90% of the time.
>>
>>16931880
(because lonely attractive women dont exist)
>>
>>16931043
>constant attention and offers of a relationship, women will never be lonely
Except it's rarely the kind of person they are after.
>that is the exclusive domain of man
Perhaps for a man like you.. don't speak for everyone else.
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
Quite a lot actually..
>>
>>16931043
Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Don't you realize what you're doing to yourself?
>>
>>16931880

Because you've never fucking talked to them for more than a few awkward minutes, and when you do, you're not trying to get to know them. You're just desperately fixated on trying to make them like you. She's not a person to you, she's a "yes" or "no"
>>
>>16931933
i didnt choose to be ugly
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 599x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 599x422px
>>16931944

>le women are deep and sophisticated

I love this maymay
>>
>>16931944

When you have to wade through 20 some girls just to get a date it's inevitable.

What do you think is harder: guy asking girl out or vice versa?
>>
>>16931952

You are neither of those things
>>
>>16931043
Why can't you just stay away, OP? This board is so much better when you aren't shitting your redpill BS all over it.

>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
Yesterday.
>>
>>16931945
>i didnt choose to be ugly
Yes, you did.
>>
>>16931957
>When you have to wade through 20 some girls just to get a date it's inevitable.
No, it isn't. Indeed, when you have to wade through 20-some girls just to get a date, getting to know them is even more important, because you've fucked up something fierce with your approach, and you need to step back and get back to the fundamentals.

Your case is easy, OP: you're desperate and bitter. You make it plain as day to every girl you've approached that you had a boner from the moment you laid eyes on them, and this is the only reason you're talking to them. And that's creepy.
>>
>>16932069
Yes it is, and you clearly don't understand that because you've clearly never had to do it.
Trying to invest even that much effort in a girl that's just going to shoot you down, and then doing that 30 more times until you manage to get a date, is so fucking exhausting.
It is beyond exhausting.
Working 70 hour work weeks takes less of a toll on a person than that.
>>
>>16932075
>Yes it is, and you clearly don't understand that because you've clearly never had to do it.
You are more wrong than you can imagine.

>Trying to invest even that much effort
What effort? This is easy. Trivial, even. And you clearly don't understand that because you've clearly never bothered to do it.

You know what, fuck it. I'ma call you boner-boy from now on. Maybe that will hammer the message home. God knows nothing else has, over the months you've been posting this same fucking question over and over.
>Working 70 hour work weeks takes less of a toll on a person than that.
Another thing you've clearly never done. Have you even worked 20 hour work weeks?
>>
>>16932075
>>16932069
Haha women think there's some fundamental difference between Chad saying they like to get to know them as opposed to a "loser who only wants their pussy." They both want pussy don't try to justify it. The difference is the perception of "creepiness" of the loser. Women would rather knowingly one night stand Chad than get to know a loser. So wanting pussy has nothing to do with it.
>>
ITT: women (and brainwashed men) call anyone who agrees with OP an ugly loser in lieu of an actual argument.
>>
>>16932107
>Chad
>loser
Im a different anon, and the fact that you limit yourself and restrict your happiness by using stereotypical labels like those do nothing but imply that you are a failure or just openly displays your ignorance and lack of perspective on relationships or even people.

>>16932117
>implying women never get lonely or feel emotionally isolated even when they are given attention from other people
>implying most of the people that agree with op are "enlightened" redpillers and not just delusional lonely fucks
>>
>>16932155
>I'm arguing with ad hominems
Women and white knights, everyone.
>>
>>16932161
Guh guhhh fallacy. argument invalid guhhh
>>
>>16931043
Do you need advice on something?
>>
>>16932117
itt: socially awkward losers at the bottom of the social food pyramid bitter because they are unsuccessful with women

ftfy
>>
>>16932117

>in lieu of an actual argument

You're not getting laid because nobody wants to fuck you. It's up to you to figure out why that's happening, and fix it. Nobody else has the time or interest, we've all got our own lives dude
>>
>anyone that posts the truth is bitter virgin.
>>
>>16931043

>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

When was the last time you went outside and had a conversation? Or even watched TV, for that matter?
>>
>>16932183
what truth? when i was single i used to go out and fuck girls i met the night of almost every weekend. now im in a relationship with a girl i really like and were having a great time. im no male model, im just an average guy that dedicated a couple years into learning how to talk to girls and becoming skilled at social dynamics. either learn the game or go back to watching anime you whiny worthless faggot
>>
>>16932191
Cool story bro. We'll totally take your word that you're an average looking guy.
>>
I was the type who thinks women are all horrible bitches but not long ago i started to think it was perhaps me giving up to easily so i'm trying to change, the best part is i am feeling better then i have in a long time.
>>
Wrong.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (3KB, 180x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-3.jpg
3KB, 180x144px
>>16932161
I can act like an ignorant dipshit too
>implying that you aren't doing the same thing
>implying that the people who agree with op are giving well-reasoned arguments from an experienced standpoint
>implying that most of the people on this website aren't socially inept faggots who would agree with ops statement for all the wrong reasons
>implying some opinions are not worth discrediting
>implying you put forth any effort into refuting my argument or gaining any insight of my perspective
>implying you aren't a complete dipshit
>inb4 hurr durr a-a-a-ad h-h-hh-hominem white knight hurr durr durrrrrrrr arrrrhhh
Close minded retards everyone
>>
>>16932203
i had the same mindset as you when i was in college. why even bother trying to get girls when every time i went out there was always a handful of guys way more attractive than me? i found some inspirational videos with average looking guys doing pick up and cold approach and i decided to give it a shot. after a bunch of awkward attempts and complete fails i found myself getting more comfortable with it. after that it really started to become clear that my appearance does NOT carry as much weight as my behavior and game when it comes to girls.

look bud nobody is forcing you to do anything. most guys play it safe and eventually find a relationship somewhere. but if you want to have real success with women and really broaden your options you need to put yourself out there. for every girl i picked up ive been rejected 10 fold. complaining that girls have it easier is one of the most beta and sad things you can do as a man. its so cringeworthy because the people who say its all about looks NEVER actually learned how to talk to girls, be confident, lose their insecurities, etc.

girls dont think that much differently from guys. at the end of the day you have to give people a reason to like you or else youll get outcompeted.
>>
>>16932235
something to add on to this - most guys would much rather say "girls have it easier" but the real truth is "i suck at talking to/attracting women." its much easier to adopt an external locus of control because nobody wants to accept that theyre a fucking loser, its much easier to try and make it out as if their failure is an uncontrollable product of the environment. something to keep in mind
>>
you can feel loneliest of all in a crowd of people

just because you can get a lot of men to cum in your butthole, doesn't mean you can get any man you want.

>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
3 minutes ago
>>
>>16931043
Never, but there is this one girl at my school who gets made fun of by almost every guy that I know for trying to hit on them. She's like a 5-6/10 but has a weird voice and gives off a desperate vibe.

She's always lonely and depressed which is pretty obvious to me.
>>
>>16932107
>Haha women think there's some fundamental difference between Chad saying they like to get to know them as opposed to a "loser who only wants their pussy."
The difference is that Chad is straightforward and forthcoming about his intentions, and he doesn't act like getting rejected would be the end of the universe. OP, by contrast, tries (badly) to hide his feelings, precisely because he would almost literally rather get punched in the crotch than be told no.

Women don't like men who try to hide like that. They especially don't like men who try to deny them a fair chance to say no (or, worse yet, are liable to turn psychotic and ignore no). That's what it means to be creepy. And that's what you are, when you hide.

>They both want pussy don't try to justify it.
I'm not trying to justify it. I'm trying to call OP out on his pathetic attempts at hiding it, and the creepy phobia of a two-letter word that underlies the hiding.

>Women would rather knowingly one night stand Chad than get to know a loser.
They'd rather knowingly one-night stand a Chad than get to know a loser only to find out that he was only interested in a one-night stand. Or worse, one-night stand a loser only to find out that he wants more and won't go away. Or perhaps worst of all, one-night stand a loser who actually believed he only wanted a one-night stand, only to wake up in the morning to find he's imprinted on her.

And that is what they're afraid you're liable to do. This is why you are creepy: because this is what the way you act makes women think you will do. It's not your looks. It's not your money. It's not your social status. It's because you act like a fucking Lifetime Original Movie villain. And you think like one too.
>>
>>16932235
>I've been rejected ten fold
That's what OP is so fucking mad about. It's bullshit and you're too fucking retarded to see that. You're so wrapped up in what a "real man" should be. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>16932321
Bullshit. A creeper is determined by who the woman finds attractive and who she doesn't. A normal anon saying the same shit as a Chad will be labeled a creeper and the Chad will get his dick sucked because he's better looking.

Don't fucking bullshit us, douchebag.
>>
>>16932366
Define "normal anon."
>>
>>16932352
>I've been rejected ten fold
>That's what OP is so fucking mad about. It's bullshit and you're too fucking retarded to see that.
It's bullshit, all right, but it's his bullshit, not theirs. A women who rejects you has a problem; ten women who reject you have a point.
>>
>>16932366
this is wrong. a creeper will ATTEMPT to say what a player says and get rejected because hes socially awkward, fake and trying too hard.

ftfy
>>
>>16932366
>Bullshit. A creeper is determined by who the woman finds attractive and who she doesn't.
That's what the creepers all say. Anything to shift the blame.

>A normal anon saying the same shit as a Chad will be labeled a creeper and the Chad will get his dick sucked because he's better looking.
And that's where you're wrong. You're assuming it's all about the words. Words matter, but they're not everything, or even most of it. Your words mean nothing in the face of what you do.

>Don't fucking bullshit us, douchebag.
I'm not the one on the side of the douchebags.
>>
>>16931058
And this is harmful because.......
>>
>>16932352
whats bullshit? that hes a socially awkward loser that doesnt know how to talk to girls and thats reflected in his success with girls? no i dont think thats bullshit, i think thats justified.
>>
>>16932388
>HURRRRRR THIS IS WHAT CREEPERS SAY HHURRRR
You didn't actually say how I was wrong. Just that I was "shifting the blame" which is bullshit because then any line of reasoning that is external would be considered shifting blame. You're fucking retarded.

And if what you do is exactly what Chad does? Then what? Why does he succeed and you fail? Oh right because looks are all that fucking matter.
>>
File: woman's view.jpg (189KB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
woman's view.jpg
189KB, 1000x1425px
>>16931043
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

All the fucking time actually, but not because they can't, but because 80%+ of men don't even exist.

Pic related.
>>
>>16931413
>absolutely love the way social dynamics are because it takes effort and skill on the part of the guy to be successful with women.
>i've always been coddled by 9ther people i can't believe that there's a different way of living
>i'm superior
It's people like you that turn people into serial killers
>>
>>16932407
>And if what you do is exactly what Chad does? Then what? Why does he succeed and you fail? Oh right because looks are all that fucking matter.

you dont, you succeed just like he does. but you wouldnt know that because you suck at talking to girls. its really that simple. read my previous posts, its much easier for you to blame things on something you have no control over rather than admitting that your game just fucking sucks. this is where the cringe sets in and why i hate autistic faggot betas like you.

this is the difference between you and a chad: the chad constantly makes approaches and expands his social circle while you play video games and watch anime. yes looks matter but theyre not the only thing that matters and its not the most important thing that matters.

im trying to help you make a change in your life, but if youre too stubborn to accept it then lets just settle for the reality you create

>im ugly therefore i will never get the pleasure of being with an attractive woman

ok have fun
>>
File: okcupid experiment.jpg (233KB, 600x4113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
okcupid experiment.jpg
233KB, 600x4113px
>>16932419
>LE GAME MEME

haha don't you dumb fucks ever get tired of parroting this feelgood nonesense? i bet you've never had an original thought in your life

have a social experiment on your "game"
>>
>>16932419
This.

I've had a girlfriend (who I think is a 7-8/10) for over five months and talk to a few other ones regularly and still admit that my game sucks and I can't fucking talk to girls. Sometimes being a little dorky and awkward is endearing, but acting like a player when you know damn well that you aren't isn't endearing whatsoever.
>>
>>16932434
cute pic, must have been created by some beta just as ass ravaged as you. i guess when you spend so much time on an anonymous anime board you start believing shit like this. it completely blows my point out of the water, i guess you win.

well i guess that means you will NEVER have success with women and will NEVER get to feel the joy of being liked by the opposite sex.

sucks man, i feel bad. you can always kill yourself if the pain is too great to bear...
>>
>>16932419
>HURRRRR ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS AND ARE AUTISTIC HURRRRR
Do you ever get tired of sucking up your own shit? You refuse to acknowledge the fact that chads looks get him through so many more situations that other normal or even ugly people would not have gotten through. Why do you think he gets more social connections? His charming personality? Suck a dick.
>>
>>16932465
dont know if the same guy but please refer to my previous post: >>16932456

its really that simple guys, if youre so convinced just live with it or begone from this existence.
>>
>>16932095
>What effort? This is easy. Trivial, even. And you clearly don't understand that because you've clearly never bothered to do it.
It's hard to know people when they are always trying to neutralize the awkward-ness in the conversation.

>>16932155
>Im a different anon, and the fact that you limit yourself and restrict your happiness by using stereotypical labels like those do nothing but imply that you are a failure or just openly displays your ignorance and lack of perspective on relationships or even people.
Ok so OP and guys that haave similar views will always be unhappy and wrong and they can't fix that, so it's better to kill them in order to keep the uglies out of sight
>>
>>16931043

You're forgetting about the downtime. It's actually Chads who are the ones swinging from girl to girl and the girls usually take a little break after being dumped or cheated on. Sometimes when they're single they can have no social life because their boyfriend's life becomes their life. They can go into downward spirals and get insanely delusional and forget that they could get a guy with almost no effort. Some are also worried that they'll just be used and betrayed again so they isolate.
>>
>>16932235
>>16932253
I've always been rejected and awkward among people no matter what i change about myself people always get weirded out by me. So thanks for opening that wound
>>
>>16932479
Man it must be so hard being young and attractive. Gosh... Used and betrayed? Oh no! Anything but that!!
>>
>>16932481
time to get some thicker skin
>>
>>16932490
>I cant put myself in the perspective of other people and don't understand that some people don't understand what it's like to be in my position of celibacy
>Also I'm an emotionally insensitive dumbshit
>>
>>16932456
aaand there he goes, you guys are so predictable

what you don't understand about me is that i am OKAY with how things are

i recognize the fact that people will always go after the best looking candidate, and i harbor no ill feelings towards women for doing exactly that, whatsoever

this thread, and you, are nothing more than my amusement for the night

you make me feel superior because you unironically spout trash i believed in when i was 15

you're like the kid talking about santa claus and the tooth fairy, you're so far behind in reasoning that if you ever wake up you're gonna look back and laugh
>>
>>16932419
Chad was always treated like a good person, if you're awkward people will get defensive from the start, if you have a disease that makes your entire body twitch involuntarily, you're a creep by default even if you power through it people will be creeped out by it, no matter what you do you will always be seen as a basket case.
My own experiences back this up
>>
>>16932456
>anon gets wrecked by photo
>y-y-yeah well youre a g-g-gay!

Woman apologists are cancer
>>
>>16932497
>women should be coddled and white knighted when Chad and his friends live them. Aww poor girls, they feel betrayed!
>lol loser beta faggot feels lonely and depressed when Stacy rejects him, what a piece of garbage. He obviously deserves it. Ugly virgin, you don't know how to talk to girls!
>>
>>16932499
whats the amusement? that ive practiced pick up and learned how to get girls? that ive fucked girls way out of my league because im proactive while youre stuck in a negative mindset that youre helpless? if being a sad emotional faggot that plays video games and will never have success with women make you superior, then i dont know what to say. today is friday, let me guess your plans for tonight; you will play some video games or stay in on the internet late into the night.

lol...

>y-yeah the stuff you say is bs! ive never experienced it myself so it has to be fake
>>
>>16932506
>posts obviously fake photo
>i can post hundreds of similar pua videos of ugly dudes doing infield footage of them getting laid

time for the bleach buddy
>>
>>16932511
>whats the amusement?

i already explained what the amusement is, but i guess it went over your head, just like women did

you have the intelligence of a child
>>
>>16932508
Not saying that at all, I think most girls are insecure, shallow, and stupid actually, but I can have that viewpoint while being simultaneously capable of understanding how they feel and being able to look at things from their perspective. Can you do the same? It's the difference between being a decent human being, a white knight, a beta, or just an emotionally insensitive dipshit.

I call women stupid when they do stupid shit. I call them bitches when they're being bitches. I know how they feel ,and when they're being bratty I will call them out on it if I feel it is necessary.

If you dismiss anything constructive as whiteknighting then I feel sorry for you and your complete lack of personal development. If thats the case, then I'm deeply thankful that I'm not you.

Are you actually expecting to get anything out of this or are you just playing devil's advocate for the sake of being a complete nuisance?
>>
>>16932521
>he he he i am a social outcast, but i am smarter! there is no way i can be a loser AND stupid at the same time!

i dont know about that, im starting my first year of medical school at mayo this fall, they sure seemed to think my intelligence level was up to par
>>
>>16932530
>i dont know about that, im starting my first year of medical school at mayo this fall

good, maybe they'll finally teach you how to understand statistics and what data is inadmissible
>>
>>16932530
Oh yeah I just finished my residency working with some of the top neuroscience practitioners in the country. You believe me, right? There's no way someone would ever lie about their achievements!
>>
>>16932525
Lol there's like 5 of us trolling you normie pieces of shit. Spouting your predictable "insight" into human nature without any self reflection.
We have transcended your ouroboros of narcissistic hypergamy. The system's fucked and you put on a fake smile every minute to participate in it, while we call you dumb white knights and you froth at the mouth.
>>
>>16932512
>pua

HOLY SHIT PLEASE STOP ALREADY MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
>>
>>16932548
Ok "redpiller". Have fun using the term normie unironically and trolling random people on the internet. Thanks for letting me know that you're trolling and not actually an emotionally retarded dumbfuck so that I can quit wasting my time trying to argue with you.

Since I'm a "normie piece of shit," can you inform me about your "enlightened" perspective so that you can shed some light on my "predictable insight"? I'd like a somewhat well-written refutation of what I'm said instead of some statement telling me I'm full of shit without any sort of evidence to back it up whatsoever.

Then again, maybe you don't actually have any real insight and you're just use the "im just trolling" defense mechanism.

>whiteknight
>>
>>16932542
>>16932546
good for you, to some extent its irrelevant because the thread is about getting girls. anyway, to further my point about both of you being complete fucking idiots - i used to be just like you, i was scared talking to girls, would never make any moves and was overall awkward when doing so. i made a choice to get better at it rather than being ass blasted by it on an anonymous image board. what i say is proven by what i have witnessed in my attempts and also through my own experiences of success both in casual settings during the day and at night in bars/clubs. just because youre too beta to know how to do it right and get better at it doesnt mean its impossible. if you start being social youll realize there are a lot of ugly dudes out there scoring with absolute dimes, and no theyre not rich or famous.

>present personal evidence that you can score with game
>n-no i-it must be fake!

anyways, i have to go, its been fun. i sincerely hope you guys try to make an active change in your life and stop being delusional. if anything i said sounds like i was bragging, i was just trying to present personal evidence, but i think some of you guys are so beta that you just cant accept it. the fact that im posting on this board right now should be enough evidence that i was a faggot sperg with no social skills like you guys a couple years ago.

heading to some bars with my friends and gf tonight, probably gonna end up meeting new people and having a good night as usual. you kids have fun with your league of legends and season 3 of ishigo suzuki blade warrior anime.
>>
>>16932562
*you can always fall back to the "im just trolling" defense mechanism.
>>
>>16932481
No matter what you do you'll never get better. Everything has been decided, you never had a chance
>>
>>16932562
>I'd like a somewhat well-written refutation of what I'm said

that's the funny thing, and that's why people are trolling you

you (and people that believe in the scams you do) never provide evidence that is anything more than anecdotal

meanwhile there is solid evidence that perceived niceness is causal and stemmed through looks EVEN in same sex relationships...it's called the halo effect. on top of that good looking people are given higher starting salaries and lighter prison sentences based on the same crimes

there is also a lot of evidence that women are much much MUCH more superficial than men, as commonly seen in the frequently posted okcupid study

those are all HARD WELL ESTABLISHED evidence, the burden to disprove therefore, lies on you

>>16932566
here's what happened (assuming you're not full of shit): your change was mostly an illusion, you were good looking to begin with and the only thing that changed was that you became more aggressive and social, thus utilizing your pre-existing good looks
>>
>>16932566
>anyways, i have to go, its been fun. i sincerely hope you guys try to make an active change in your life and stop being delusional. if anything i said sounds like i was bragging, i was just trying to present personal evidence, but i think some of you guys are so beta that you just cant accept it. the fact that im posting on this board right now should be enough evidence that i was a faggot sperg with no social skills like you guys a couple years ago.
You're a fucking douchebag and you only want to make yourself better. You'll never help anyone to get better, because deep inside you wish that this kind of people get killed or shat on by other people.
>>
>>16932597
You're probably right, nobody has ever really called me ugly before except a couple acquaintances and one girl back in middle school, and the former group probably wasn't serious. What kept me from getting girls before was my insecurity and social ineptitude.

Women are definitely much more passive in regards to flirting and more superficial than men in general, and I'm not going to pretend like they aren't, because they are. However, I dont see the point in having this unnecessarily objective viewpoint regarding relationships since it does nothing but damage your outlook and outwardly behaviors in turn, which is why I parade this form of insight because I don't see how it does anything but help you improve in dating, or at least in other aspects of your life regarding personal success.
>>
>>16931058
nah we need to call women on their bullshit once in awhile.
>>
>assflustered whiteKnight resorts to ad hominem attacks and strawmen and brags about his personal life

What's next anon will you tell us about your new car or how you got laid last night? It's kind of sad that despite your 'intelligence' you dismiss any numbers or evidence as some kind of "misogynistic attack" on innocent women and despite you claiming you couldn't care less you continue to speak with people you deride as losers
>>
>>16931071
should have locked a nice beta engineer in her youth instead of riding the cock carousel with all the alpha bad boys.
>>
>>16932642
how does it damage anything? a lot of the people here, including myself, became angry at some point in our lives because of the lies society fed on us

it's better to be realistic than be given false hope
>>
>>16931354
you are not going to get laid by defending women on the internet you know.
>>
>>16932696
OP isn't going to get laid by dogging on them, either.

Anyway, doesn't matter. OP is a hopeless uggo and should just kill himself to save himself further agony of rejection. Meanwhile, I'll have my dick buried in my fine ass gf later tonight.
>>
>>16932675
Depends on your viewpoint. Illusions can bring happiness, even if they are not realistic. However, i understand what you mean and my advice/insight only applies to people in my past situation.
>>
ITT: people think attraction is purely physical
>>
>>16932786
Initial attraction is, in fact, purely physical.
>>
>>16932790

not really. sometimes it's just something that somebody does, or says, that gets me to notice them and start thinking about them
>>
>>16932795
By physical I meant superficial. Actions, demeanor, etc. You don't really know anything about them and are attracted to the aura that they project.
>>
>>16932407
>You didn't actually say how I was wrong. Just that I was "shifting the blame" which is bullshit because then any line of reasoning that is external would be considered shifting blame.
Yeah, pretty much. You are the problem. You are to blame.

>You're fucking retarded.
No, though I've worked with enough of them to know that you aren't either. I have no doubt that you're quite smart. You're just immature. Really, REALLY immature. Too immature to carry on any sort of intimate relationship. Certainly too immature for sex. And yet, rather than take an active role in growing the fuck up, you whine and shift blame.

>And if what you do is exactly what Chad does? Then what?
If you're actually DOING exactly what Chad does, then sometimes you succeed. Not always: even Chad doesn't succeed always. But enough.

But you don't do exactly what Chad does. You can't. Your psyche won't allow it. You're too scared, and too bitter, and those WILL color what you do. You cannot avoid this, except by growing up, and at that point you won't be emulating Chad: you will be him.

>Oh right because looks are all that fucking matter.
Even if that were true, you could still step up yout game. But you're missing all the importabt stuff, so it barely even matters. You are repulsive, yes, but your looks have very, very little to do with that: your abhorrent attitude and extreme bitterness mean far more.
>>
>>16932813
>You are repulsive, yes, but your looks have very, very little to do with that: your abhorrent attitude and extreme bitterness mean far more.

this so much
>>
>>16931299
>All these guys on /adv/ and /b/ who complain about their exes are going to be more selective now that they've been burned.
LOL people always repeat mistakes, they dont learn
>>
>>16932786

ITT women try to rationalize how they can be """"lonely"""" with strings of bfs, constant attention and casual sex on tap
>>
>>16932566

>men have to change their entire life to be potentially attractive to women

>women have to exist
>>
Friendly reminder that men are disposable. I'm not a faggot MRA, it's just the truth. Ultimately, women are the selectors, and they will choose whatever they feel is optimal, and leave the undesirables alone. It's basic fucking natural selection people.
>>
>related

WOMEN:
>instigate more reciprocal and non-reciprocal violence in hetero relationships
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
>have an advantage in the legal system
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2144002
>attracted to males if they have a nice car
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19302732
>lie about 41% of rape claims
http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf
>have more sexual partners than males and LIE about this
https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/239672/original/Alexander+%26+Fisher+%282003%29.pdf
>are attracted to males who are already in a relationship
http://www.synergy-pr.com/files/JESP72009%281%29.pdf
>are attracted to dominance during ovulation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/
>one-in-four have STDs
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23574940/ns/health-childrens_health/t/teen-girls-has-sexually-transmitted-disease/#.UPOTfGeLgfx
>>
>>1693175
Yeah they do, they are just askimg the wrong people or simply not trying hard enough.

A lot of women in their late teens and early twenties can easily consider their market value higher because they are in their prime and a lot of men are competing for their attention.

However the market value evens out around mid twenties and eventually favors guys at late twenties. Especially so if they are fit, have a job and financically stable.
>>
>>16934069

>just get a crusty used up slut bro!
>>
>>16931237
Speaking of fat ugly chicks..
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
>>
>>16931043
Unless they're ugly. Actually it's the exact same thing for men.
>>
>>16934117

Women actually believe this
>>
>>16934117

see

>>16934106
>>
TIL "tfw no Chad bf=lonely" according to women
>>
>>16934117
I know ugly girls who can pull chads.
>>
>>16934003
>Ultimately, women are the selectors, and they will choose whatever they feel is optimal, and leave the undesirables alone. It's basic fucking natural selection people.
Um, no; it's literally the opposite of natural selection. This doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, but it's an entirely different process: one guided by sentient minds, rather than accidents of nature.
>>
>>16933975
>men have to change their entire life to be potentially attractive to women
>women have to exist
You dpn't think that the constant exercise and diet routines required to maintain the sort of figure required to be considered traditiomally attractive constitutes a major life change? All men have to do is grow up: something most men do it without even being consciously aware of the process. By comparison to what women have to do, it is trivial.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 771x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 771x676px
>>16934515

>constant exercise/diet

Aka "don't be fat"
>>
>>16934823
>Aka "don't be fat"
That's usually what the redpillers say is the only thing women have to do to be attractive to men, yes. It's not true, of course; I only meant to point out that even if it were true, it would not be trivial. Indeed, by itself it's considerably harder than what men have to do, which consists entirely of growing the fuck up, and that's not even counting all the other shit women have to do.
>>
>>16935736

>not being fat is hard

Modern """"women"""" everyone
>>
>>16931299
I have cerebral palsy and can verify this. When I was younger people would've sooner an heroed than be seen with me because I walk funny, and now that the bullying and social isolation has given me all kinds of issues I'm too crazy/weird for the ones that have matured past it.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 436x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 436x436px
>>16936478

Uh huh

>>16931196
>>
Nigga, I'm a lesbo and I know loneliness; straight chicks don't though.
>>
>>16937012
Shut up, Boyana.
>>
>>16936250
Maintaining a healthy body weight does not require a Herculean effort, though it is not trivial (and is certainly more difficult than merely growing the fuck up). But that's a moot point, because nobody who says "no fat chicks" is ever talking about merely maintaining a healthy body weight. If you don't have the figure of an underwear model, they're not interested, and maintaining that kind of figure is a full-time job in its own right.
>>
>>16931043
You assume all women are treated like this. When I was a hot ass little horny teen. Not a God Damn guy ever talked to me I didn't get hit on until I was 21. I was single all of highschool. And I was into fat nerdy guys to so fuck ya'll where were you all when I was cute and young. Why didn't you bastards talk to me!
>>
>>16932417
People like him are serial killers, that's some Patrick Bateman shit.
>>
>>16937153
Lmao, I was lucky then!
>>
>>16937012
I always want to ask lesbians about this. Lesbians don't really have a hookup app like gay men. And most girls who are out are normally already dating. I imagine you lesbians have it hard.
>>
>>16937134

God forbid you'd have to talk to men once in a while

>>16937077

No, they just mean no fat chicks. When was the last time you saw a single 5-6/10 girl?
>>
>>16931617
That just means you're fucking crazy. BPD women are the worst.

>>16931880
She said that she has BPD. That means she is FUCKING INSANE. Of course she's lonely, she drives away every man who gives her a chance with her sheer craziness.
>>
>>16937823
>No, they just mean no fat chicks.
Only until you ask them what "fat" means.

>When was the last time you saw a single 5-6/10 girl?
Yesterday.
>>
>>16934515
what do 'women have to do' exactly?
>>
>>16931043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzr2wGePy_0
>>
>>16937940
Wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppCtPNVwU7I
>>
Why's the hate directed at the females anyway? So a fat ugly girl gets a choice of also fat and ugly, average or hot guy. Personality aside, whor is ever going to go for the people less pleasing on the eye if you get given a choice.
Neckbeards, direct your hate towards your handsome bros that are out playing you. Not the girl who would only do what you wish you could.
>>
>>16937924

>real men like curves durr
>>
>>16937956
> out playing you
> having good genetics is a skill

lol?
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 960x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 960x935px
>>16937956

>whys all this hate directed at females anyway?

>why are you mad that women will literally never experience loneliness like you do?
>>
>>16937929
From the perspective of a redpiller, we'll start with the disengenuous "no fat chicks" phrase. The real meaning is that she must have the figure of an underwear model, yet not have to put any effort into doing so. But going beyond that:
- She must be able to discern his intentions and desires without him ever having to communicate them, and then use that knowledge to make the first move. But she must never have done this with anyone else.
- She must have the sexual knowledge of a French courtesan, but the sexual experience of the Virgin Mary.
-She must have no interest in changing her man, but must be eager to fix his damage, but only those things he perceives as damage. Which, once again, she must be able to discern without being told. AND she must do all of this without being aware of it.
- She must take his side even when he is wrong, yet not expect him to do the same.
- She must eagerly play her half of Darby and Joan, while he plays his half of Bonnie and Clyde.
- The fedoras among the redpillers (there's a lot of overlap, but it isn't total) add one additional requirement: she must be prepared (if not outright chomping at the bit) to question anything said by anyone else. Except him.
>>
>>16937995

Nice sources
>>
File: image.png (211KB, 1700x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
211KB, 1700x958px
>>16937995
>>
>>16937995
yeah cool, but what do women have to do in reality to be desired by the opposite sex?
>>
>>16937963
>real men like curves durr
I never said that. There's some truth to it in the strict linguistic sense: certainly the DFC fetish is questionable at best. But the phrase has been so badly poisoned by the fat-acceptance crowd that it's no longer a useful thing to say.

But the fact remains that there is a whole lot of grey area between having the figure of an underwear model and being even slightly overweight. Yet the "hurr durr all women have to do is not be fat" folks invariably categorize anyone in this gray area as fat.

>>16937956
>Why's the hate directed at the females anyway?
Because it's easier than change. More comfortable, too.
>>
>>16938009

Nothing. Women are by default attractive to men while men are by default unattractive to women. It's why there are no single 5/10 girls but plenty of single 5/10 guys.

If you had 100 men and women in a room, the men would date the women. But very few women would date the men. That's female privilege.
>>
>>16937956
>direct your hate towards your handsome bros that are out playing you

4chan is full of latent jailhouse faggots. This won't work cause they're too much of a pussy.
>>
>>16938000
>Nice sources
Literally every redpill discussion everywhere, at any time, ever. Including the times they shit it all over this board. This is common fucking knowledge.
>>
>>16938007
Junk statistics from a junk study, used to prop up junk philosophy by junk people who are bitter that no one else will willingly touch their junk.
>>
>>16938017
Man, just suck some dick already. No women involved. Simple.
>>
>>16938009
>yeah cool, but what do women have to do in reality to be desired by the opposite sex?
I thought we were talking about redpillers here. Their hold on reality is questionable at best, I agree, but that's what's in scope. Please stop moving the goalposts.

>>16938017
>Women are by default attractive to men while men are by default unattractive to women.
You know, this has got to be the most misandrist thing I've ever heard. Men over the age of 14 or so do not go around popping boners at every woman they see "by default". If you're still doing that while still being old enough to be on these boards, then you've got some seriously stunted psychosexual development going on there, bro. And that, right there, is creepy.
>>
>>16938043
i didnt move the goalposts, you were mistaken with what you are talking about in the first place

i replied to a comment which was replying to

'>men have to change their entire life to be potentially attractive to women

>women have to exist'

the comment i replied to stated that men dont really have to do anything egregious, especially compared to what women have to do, so im trying to find out what exactly 'women have to do'

so, what do they have to do?
>>
>>16938025
>Man, just suck some dick already. No women involved. Simple.
This would be great advice, except that that particular faction of the gay community is all but extinct. Nowadays, very few gay men will put up with this kind of bullshit either. Fewer than straight women in absolute terms -though that goes without saying- but I suspect it may even be fewer in proportional terms.
>>
If this shit ain't loneliness and despair then what the fuck is it I've been feeling?? Please, tell me the correct words to be using so as not to disrupt your ugly hatred of me and thereby cause you further discomfort.
>>
>>16938055
>words
You either suck dick or shut up.
>>
>>16937968
Why hate for that?
Get over it and you might become slightly more attractive.
>>
I don't even know what loneliness feels like because I feel no particular need to have others in my life, but even I acknowledge that women play dating on easy mode. You'd have to be either blind or delusional not to accept that. Even ugly women get approached all the fucking time, and millions of men are desperate as fuck to get laid. It's really not even debatable.
>>
>>16938058
>You either suck dick or shut up.
And where exactly are they going to find willing dicks to suck? Like I said, most gay men are no more interested in redpillers than straight women are. There are a few misogynist gay enclaves around -the concept never made much sense to me, but they do exist- but even these tend to only be interested in actual gay men, not bitter virgin straight men.

>>16938065
>I don't even know what loneliness feels like because I feel no particular need to have others in my life, but even I acknowledge that women play dating on easy mode. You'd have to be either blind or delusional not to accept that.
The delusion is that women pkay the same game at all. For men, dating is hide-and-seek; for women, it is tower defense. Trying to play the other's game ends in catastrophe.

>Even ugly women get approached all the fucking time
And you call me delusional. What universe do you live in, where "even ugly women get apprioached all the fucking time"?

>and millions of men are desperate as fuck to get laid.

By sheer numbers, yes: there are probably some 2-3 million men out there who are as desperate as the average redpiller. They make up the bottom 0.1% or so of the dating pool, so low on the scale that even rating them 1/10 is too high. And yet, they are bitter about not pulling 8/10s.
>>
>>16938021

So if it's so common can you provide some caps or something?

>>16938023

Got any concrete refutation of that other than ad Homs?
>>
>>16938100

>for women it's tower defense

So you admit ugly girls get hit on too?

>waaah people find me attractive; guys don't understand how hard it is
>>
>>16938100

>actually complaining about muh soggy knee on 4chan of all places

Are you trolling or did you take a wrong turn at tumblr?
>>
>>16938107
>So if it's so common can you provide some caps or something?
There are multiple threads on this board at this very moment that can provide much fresher evidence of this than caps can. If you're not satisfied with what you can find here, there are dozens on /r9k/ or r/theredpill, or sites like The Return of Kings. Go look them up yourself.

>Got any concrete refutation of that other than ad Homs?
Any high-school textbook on statistics or science will do.
>>
>>16938128

So you want me to verify your claims? Do you know how the burden of proof works?

Also explain in detail how the study is flawed
>>
>>16938112
>So you admit ugly girls get hit on too?
Not at all. Only that when women do get hit on, it comes in waves, largely consisting of unfuckable men who have to be weeded out very quickly becore they can cause harm. The most efficient heuristic for this is to require men to make the first move, which weeds out multiple whole classes of unfuckability -for example, the socially-phobic and the honest gynophobes- without any cognitive overhead at all. It's not enough by itself -it only catches some misogynists and other psychos, and it doesn't affect smoother schmucks, cheaters, abusers, or serial date-rapists at all- but it makes things so, so much easier that it's quite useful as a first line of defense.

Also, just because women have to play tower defense doesn't mean anyone shows up to defend against.
>>
>>16938135
>Also explain in detail how the study is flawed
That's easy: no experimental control. It's a problem with sociology in general, which is one of the reasons it doesn't get a lot of respect from the scientific community, but OkCupid is not immune to the problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>16938154

>how dare these betas hit on me: the post

Female privilege is disgusting desu and I can't wait till Islam takes over the west
>>
>>16938154
This post is fucking retarded. Is this how stupid you women are, really? You think requiring men to approach women first weeds out ANY undesirables at all? No, try again.

Believe me, lady - The men who approach you? Yeah, they're also approaching every other woman they find remotely attractive. Because they're that desperate for pussy. It doesn't weed out any bad men at all, in fact all it does is weed out the ones who aren't necessarily motivated to go chasing skirts.

Sure, I guess if you want all the desperate fuckbois chasing after you, it does the job right. But that's not what you're claiming. You're claiming it weeds out "unfuckable men." That's complete nonsense, unless by "unfuckable men" you mean "Men whose sense of self worth does not revolve around getting laid."

Meanwhile, all the desperate, horny fuckbois still come knocking.

Yeah, real smart, lady.. LMAO
>>
>>16938170

>It doesn't weed out any bad men at all, in fact all it does is weed out the ones who aren't necessarily motivated to go chasing skirts.

This right here, the only people who get hurt by this system are the true "nice guys" who really do want to find someone to settle down with and have no desire to chase skirts like you said.
>>
>>16938127
>Are you trolling or did you take a wrong turn at tumblr?
Neither. Tumblr is a bunch of useful idiots who never figured out how to actually be useful.

I'm just a geek who is fed up at the way your kind have been ruining the geek community. We should have been kicking you back out into the cold, whence you came and where you belong until you grow the fuck up, decades ago. You are our greatest failure -the proof that radical inclusivity is not the answer- and while I harbor no illusions of taking our whole community back from you all by myself, perhaps I can do something for this one little enclave within it.
>>
>>16938180
which is why i stopped respecting women and started getting them instead
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 780x824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 780x824px
>>16938191
>>
>>16938191
> 'I'm not from tumblr'
> geek
> community
> grow up
> grandiose militant keyboardism

ROFFER, are you a cuck or a fatty?
>>
>>16931043
Every day. That attitude is what puts guys off. Work on you being single and eventually you will get to a point where guys truly like the real you.
>>
>>16938170
>This post is fucking retarded. Is this how stupid you women are, really? You think requiring men to approach women first weeds out ANY undesirables at all? No, try again.
I didn't say it weeded out all the undesirables. I said it takes out whole classes of them, and then went on to list some classes against which it was only partially effective, and then some against which it does nothing at all. I then continued, saying that it is useful as a first line of defense, implying that there need to be others. Nowhere in there did I claim that it was perfect. Only that, as part of a broader strategy, it is useful.

I seem to have struck one hell of a nerve, though. This may be the first post I've made in this thread where I'm sure that the responses aren't all by the same person. And why not? All I did was state that you are being deliberately filtered out, by a filter designed explicitly to catch people like you, because you are unfuckable.

I did not say that there was no collateral damage. Only that you are not part of it. You are the target. You SHOULD be the target. If you don't like this, then stop being the target. All you have to do is grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16938100
>And where exactly are they going to find willing dicks to suck?
4chan is one such faggot factory. The sheer amount of transvestite porn that 4chan attracts AND produces is insane. And it's mostly a result of jailhouse faggots. Similar how the furry fandom has so many gay fucks due to the lack of women.
>>
>>16938236
Okay, so you're definitely an idiot. I am not unfuckable just because I have no interest in chasing women. Frankly, it is their loss, not mine.
>>
>>16938264
Man, I told you, just suck dick or make a cardboard girlfriend.
>>
>>16938268

Mlady
>>
>>16931043
Seems like someone just took the red pill. OP, just focus on yourself. Girls are like side quests, they aren't the main mission of the game. The main mission is to be the best person you can be and have fun/enjoy your life.

You forgot the real goal, yourself
>>
>>16931221
>you have to come up with something to offer people.
this is often mentioned, but never elaborated upon. what are things i can offer people? and how, as someone without these things, do i get these things to offer people?
>>
>>16938264
>I am not unfuckable just because I have no interest in chasing women.
If the second half of your statement were true, then the first part would be. But you say you have no interest in women? That's manifestly false, by the very things you've said in this thread. You want them, desperately abd obsessibely. You fear them -thus, why you are "not interested in" approaching them, but you want them. And that contradiction is what makes you unfuckable. Women don't want men who are too afraid to approach. Nor, really, should they. Show some fucking courage.

>>16938200
>ROFFER, are you a cuck or a fatty?
Neither, thank you very much. In point of fact I am somewhat out of shape, but I am not morbidly obese. And as for me not being a cuck, I suppose you'll just have to take my word: not the safest thing to do on an anonymous Web forum, but what can you do?
>>
>>16938817
>You want them, desperately abd obsessibely. You fear them
lol WTF

You have got to be kidding me.

Believe it or not, just because someone isn't interest in skirt chasing doesn't mean they fear or desperately want women.

HOLY SHIT why are bitches so god damn stupid??
>>
>>16938817
jesus christ this reddit parlance is too much

you have to go back
>>
>>16931043
There's some uggo girls that are just as bad off as you, my man.
>>
>>16938873

Statistics say otherwise
>>
>>16938197
Ah, so you think me a white knight. Sorry, creepo, but I was happily out of the dating market before this sense of the term "red pill" was even coined. I've got no need to white knight. Nor would it make sense to white-knight in a place like this even if I were in the habit of doing so. I have no idea whether or not there are any women in this thread. Even if they did, they'd have no reason to believe me if I claimed to have posted any of these things. No; the only reason I have to post here is that I hate your philosophical kin, and I have no higher motive than to make the thought of posting here hurt too much to be worthwhile. It fills me with glee to see that I've scored a few choice hits. The bullies' work on your kind back in school was sadly lacking, and while the thought of finishing their job leaves a bad taste in my mouth, clearly somebody has to do it. All else has failed to reach you, especially once you found your enablers, so we are back down to this.

You also seem to have mistaken me for a feminist. It is true that I have a lot of respect for the first wave, and if they still held sway in the feminist movement, I might count myself among their number. But the second and third waves rule that roost these days, and they are no allies of mine. If our aims happen to coincide in this place, at this time, it is only because I find you to be an even more serious blight on humanity than they are.
>>
>>16939000
how many fedoras do you own? i really cant tell if u r a genuine ledditor or a performance piece
>>
>>16931043
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
Always because they're dumb as fuck. Your question should be

>When was the last time a woman actually had trouble finding a relationship
>>
>>16939056

Good point.

>>16939011

He's got to be reddit based on the length of his posts alone
>>
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
OP how often and how many girls do you hang out with to know how often they complain about being single or not?
>>
I Find it genienly funny that the men who say women only go for the assholes are not only assholes themselves but dishonest dicks as well.

When someone takes the red pill or turns into bitter fedora they finally justshow their true nature they become An asshole
>>
>>16939153

Ever heard of single moms?
>>
>>16938825
>lol WTF
>You have got to be kidding me.
>Believe it or not, just because someone isn't interest in skirt chasing doesn't mean they fear or desperately want women.
Of course not. And if those were the only reasons I had to think you feared or desperately wanted women, then I wouldn't be saying it. But you couldn't conceal it from me; you just had to go and spill the beans. Your bitterness wouldn't let you just go hiding your feelings, and that kind of bitterness cannot arise except from desperation. Nor can that kind of desperation survive long enough to give rise to bitterness unless there is something major holding you back from approaching women: otherwise you'd have made some approaches and had some success. And while the common cliche is that no force on Earth can stand between a man and chicks for any length of time -certainly not long enough to embitter a man- there is one thing that can: naked, abject fear. Mere disinterest isn't enough: you would have tried. You have not. This speaks volumes. Tell yourself otherwise all you want, but you know I'm right.
>>
>>16931413
holy shit, are you so insecure that this is the only way you give meaning to your pathetic existence or are you just highly autistic?

>inb4 you are a virgin beta

Nope, have loving gf and my own firm so also not a wagecuck. We have to help these guys and not be incredibly dicks to them and then be surprised at another school shooting happening.
>>
>>16939153
Let me guess, women are really good judges of character, and they see through the act of the nice guys, right?

But then why do they allow themselves to get pumped and dumped by Tyrone?
>>
>>16938236
>Growing up =/= your opinion on how things should be

Nice memes.
>>
>>16939011
>how many fedoras do you own?
None. Thought about them for a while, until your ilk ruined them for everybody.

>i really cant tell if u r a genuine ledditor or a performance piece
Well, I'm certainly not a ledditor. I avoid that place for the same reasons I avoid /r9k/. I probably would have avoided /adv/ if I hadn't already been here by the time you creeps set up shop here. As it stands, I rather like the idea of taking it back from you.

And as for being a performance piece, I admit that there's some value to a bit of showmanship in a good Internet argument. But if you think I'm acting, well, there I've got to say you're wrong. It takes me a while to post, because hey, life interferes: I don't have the time to sit and reload the page every five minutes, or even every hour. But I think you're assuming that I spend much more time on these posts than I actually do. For me, stuff like this is easy. It helps that you're using the same tired, discredited arguments that I've heard ten billion times before. This is background noise.
>>
>>16931043
>Women will never be lonely
"Lonely" and "alone" are two very different concepts.
>unrequited love
You're autistic if you think that women don't have this.
>>
>>16939242
Nigga you're a retard. First of all, you don't even know which posts I've made, so your entire so-called analysis is invalid. Second of all, who the hell died and made YOU the expert on what goes on in my head? Nobody did, and you're not.

Bottom line, you're a retard, and should seriously stop thinking you somehow know something more about me than you actually do. Idiot.
>>
>>16931413
Holy shit, how did I miss this post?

Newsflash, Anon: Any moron can go out and stick his dick in somebody's pussy. Getting laid is literally the most basic thing that any man can possibly do aside from eating, shitting, and sleeping. There is literally nothing special about it, and it's sad as fuck that you think it somehow justifies how you view your self worth.
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>16939285

>But if you think I'm acting, well, there I've got to say you're wrong. It takes me a while to post, because hey, life interferes: I don't have the time to sit and reload the page every five minutes, or even every hour. But I think you're assuming that I spend much more time on these posts than I actually do. For me, stuff like this is easy. It helps that you're using the same tired, discredited arguments that I've heard ten billion times before. This is background noise.
>>
>>16931043
you havent been single that long have you? woman do complain:
>i will never find a real man...
>where have the good guys gone? etc

stop wallowing on the past gones and focus on the here and now. you are here, you a male there are lots of eligible females out in the greater wide world who want to meet, and screw YOU!
>stop acting like a whiny punk-ass bitch and get out there and meet someone

bitching about a screw you never got only hurts yourself and doesnt get you anywhere
>>
>>16939259
>Let me guess, women are really good judges of character, and they see through the act of the nice guys, right?
It's not that women are supernaturally good judges of character. It's that nice guys are really, really bad at hiding their intentions. Seriously. You totally suck at it.

>But then why do they allow themselves to get pumped and dumped by Tyrone?
Dude, did you just try to racialize Chad Thundercock?

Anyway, for most of the Chads out there, it's fairly simple: they don't hide their intentions. Women go into those scenarios knowing exactly what they're going to get, and while some of them find it unsavory, it's far less off-putting than the mind games Nice Guys play.

The others are examples of how one might actually be able to hide their intentions in the ways Nice Guys cannot. They require other lines of defense, and there are other heuristics women use to try to find them. Those don't always work: heuristics can fail. That's the nature of heuristics.

But it will tell you something that they fear Nice Guys more than they fear Chad. The worst thing Chad can do is a pump and dump operation: the REALLY dangerous stuff is what the Nice Guys are capable of. Women like to feel safe, and you present the greater threat.
>>
>>16939326
You are the most annoying motherfucker I've ever met on this board and should seriously fuck off and die.

And that's saying something, because Katie used to post here, and she was annoying as fuck.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16939326
>the reason women are attracted to chads is because he is honest

Are you this retarded or are you ignoring both money and physical looks in your evaluation? Im leaning towards the former
>>
>>16939308
>Nigga you're a retard. First of all, you don't even know which posts I've made, so your entire so-called analysis is invalid.
Oh, you think I'm only addressing you? Everything I've said here applies equally well to all of your philosophical ilk.

>Second of all, who the hell died and made YOU the expert on what goes on in my head? Nobody did, and you're not.
First of all, "expert" is not an inherited position. But you ask who made me the expert? You did. Everything I've said about you, I got from your posts, and the posts of others who even you agree think just like you.

Come on, man. I've been part of the geek community for longer than you, but it's clear that we've both been here for a long time. We both know the kinds of people who show up here; geeks are a diverse lot, but we aren't THAT diverse. And one of the things we go through is that every last one of us always tells ourselves that we've been treated unfairly. the first real split in the geek community is that many of them are correct in thinking this, but some of us are not. And you are in the second camp.
>>
>>16939330
>You are the most annoying motherfucker I've ever met on this board and should seriously fuck off and die.
Your disapproval fills me with pride.

>And that's saying something, because Katie used to post here, and she was annoying as fuck.
I remember Katie. I wonder what happened to her. Maybe she gave one of you creeps a chance.
>>
>>16939353
See you don't have the slightest fuckin' clue what you're talking about. I don't think that I have been "treated unfairly" at all, and I never said or implied that I did.

Stop spewing retarded bullshit just because it fits the narrative you have in your head about what's happening in this thread.
>>
>>16939346
He forgot the part where attractive guys are incariably considered more honest and have better personalities.

It wouldn't fit in with his numale narrative, you see...
>>
>giving this thread 252 replies without saging

I fucking hate 2016
>>
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

never cuz it's called being able to fucking deal with it. i was upset because i had no friends and in school no guys liked me. extreme social anxiety was hard to manage, along with aspergers. i looked weird and i knew it and i couldnt talk to people. other stuff too, such as my parents divorcing. an eventual result of this was that i gave up on the concept of 'love'. every day was a struggle. but we all have problems in life- i realized that. eventually we all do. it just takes time. so you think your problem should be placed higher on others priority lists so it will be dealt with, doesn't mean other people agree. just because you're vocal about the indignities you've suffered from the opposite sex doesn't make you special. you have the power to change your attitude instead of dwelling on this shit 247
>>
>>16939369
>See you don't have the slightest fuckin' clue what you're talking about.
My only clues are the ones you keep dropping.

>I don't think that I have been "treated unfairly" at all, and I never said or implied that I did.
Oh, please. You've said AND implied it countless times in this thread alone, not to mention the 200-odd identical threads you've made about this same subject over the past year or so.

>He forgot the part where attractive guys are incariably considered more honest and have better personalities.
Um, no. No, I didn't forget it. It's just more discredited bullshit that wasn't even worth mentioning.

>It wouldn't fit in with his numale narrative, you see...
Numale? Did you seriously just call me a numale?

See, the problem with this is that it implies that you are, for lack of a better term, an "oldmale". You aren't. This is one of the reasons I'm no ally of the second or third wave: I don't think your kind existed in any significant numbers until some particularly paranoid second-wavers described you. You're a fucking caricature of all the things they were afraid of, like some dark parallel to the bronies or something. These creepers were a bogeyman in their closets, until your predecessors adopted it in some quasi-adolescent rebellion against the women who had supposedly treated you so unfairly. Be afraid of you, would they? Well, you'd show them; you'd become their nightmares. Maybe not you personally, but you bought into it hook, line, and sinker, again out of that same teenage rebellion that may, by coincidence, have happened some years later than usual.
>>
>>16939458
Is this bait? This has to be bait..Nobody can be this fucking stupid.

1) I never make threads like this, and I'm not OP. Nor have I implied that I have been treated unfairly anywhere in this thread. Show me where I supposedly did this.

2) This sentence "He forgot the part where attractive guys are incariably considered more honest and have better personalities." was not in my post, nor was it in ANY of my posts in this thread.

3) I never called you a numale. Who do you think I am, some kind of retard from /pol/? No. That must have been someone else entirely.

You should seriously stop being a retard and turn on your brain for a second.
>>
>>16939166
Relationships come and go, sometimes a bad relationship just goes on for too long or accidents happen.

>>16939259
Nah you'd need to be blind to not see through the "nice guy" act because they're just so fucking insecure about it. They simply try to seek acceptance from others by being submissive and doing things they think others want done and saying things they think others want to hear. Then they turn hateful and bitter when after all the favors they don't get something they wanted or felt entitled to.
>>
>>16939326
Being honest never lead me anywhere, deceit and anger are the only tools that work for me
>>
>>16939468
>Is this bait? This has to be bait..Nobody can be this fucking stupid.
Ooh, I've got your jimmies all good and rustled, now don't I?

>1) I never make threads like this, and I'm not OP. Nor have I implied that I have been treated unfairly anywhere in this thread. Show me where I supposedly did this.
Pah. You never malke threads like this? Yeah, right. You make threads like this every goddamn day. Same bullshit, same sources. I see right through you.

And I'm not alone. See, I really did make a lot of posts in this thread. But I'm not the only person mistaking multiple people for one, boner-boy, if in fact I'm one at all. Or have you forgotten the bit about being legion?
>3) I never called you a numale. Who do you think I am, some kind of retard from /pol/?
No, I think you're some kind of retard from /r9k/.

>You should seriously stop being a retard and turn on your brain for a second.
Or maybe you should.

I hurt you, you see. That's why you're angry. That's why I annoy you so much. Maybe I didn't quite get all the minutiae correct. I don't know. Frankly, I don't care all that much. All I needed was to get enough correct for you to see yourself. And I got it. That's why you couldn't just write me off as bullshit. You couldn't just walk away. You kept coming back. You won't let me get the last word here either.

And that, my friend, means this battle is mine. Not the war, of course: I have no illusions of your ego crashing down tonight. No one else's, either. But I got past your armor, if only for moments, and that's going to leave a crack. Someone will widen it, in time; maybe me, maybe someone else. Doesn't make much difference. Someone will get you. And I know exactly how much that day is going to suck: you see, I've been there. And it just might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

So yeah, I figure my work in this thread is pretty much done. I don't know about you, but I got what I wanted. You want seconds, you know where to find me.
>>
Quality thread, guys.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 25


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.