[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf too tired for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

>live with gf
>used to fuck constantly
>now she's always too tired for sex
>tonight (friday) she collapsed on the couch at 9:30 and is sleeping next to me now

Should I just rape her? How do I get her to be less tired? I mean, she is legitimately tired from like all week of waking up at 6am to ride half an hour to her vet internship and usually gets back around 7pm but i never get to ejaculate inside her anymore.

Pic isn't her but has a similar body type, so you can see how difficult this is for me sleeping naked next to someone like that and not filling every oriface with cum.
>>
>>16930997
see you in /trash
>>
>>16931000
Please sympathise with my plight
>>
>>16931013
Dude I have 4 kids. Dry spells are a fact of life.

Ask her to roll over and give you a buttjob if she's too tired to get into it.
>>
>>16930997
You're not alone
It sucks
>>
>too tired. That's a load of bullshit she doesn't have to do anything except just lay there you tell her that and then get to it
>>
>>16930997
>6am to ride half an hour to her vet internship and usually gets back around 7pm

So is she like sleeping 9-10 hours a day? That's kind of a lot.
>>
>>16930997
I get this way, and I want to fuck, but I'm feeling sluggish and low energy, so we (wife and I) don't make the sexy times.

Basically, you have to choose to be "high energy" (I know, it's trump meme, but it serves the purpose.

You just have to make the first effort, and not talk yourself into quitting before you start. It might not work, but as you start groping, tickling/whatever, you might just turn her on and get the juiced flowing.

Sure, she might wave you off, but if you aren't making an effort because you ASSUME she'll say no, then she's not to blame alone.
>>
Dominance is the issue here. She doesn't get to decide unless she's got a good reason to. Isolate her and ignore her until she's ready to come to her senses then explain to her what she did wrong. That should do the trick. Don't forget to reward her when she does things right but to sum up, she's basically there for your pleasure.
>>
>>16931050
kek. This what happens when you ask a board full of alpha virgins for relationship advice
>dominate her bro she's there for your pleasure!
>>
>>16931056
Successful alpha male, three kids, wife, mistress checking in.
>>
>>16931029
Her day is like
>6am rise
>6:45 kiss me goodbye and ride to uni
>7:30 - 5:45 fix animals all day
>Get home around 7
>Collapse (I usually have dinner ready)
>use remaining spare time to prepare for tomorrow at uni (preparing lunch, revisiong/case notes)
>bed 10:00

>>16931050
Yeah nah, you're a cunt. I was acting a little spastic like you in my original post to highlight how I kinda think my own complaints are pathetic but you exemplified it.

Thanks for teh serious replies from the more experienced married bros. I'm looking forward to her being finished so we can move to the country and get more relaxing lifestyles sorted.
>>
>>16930997
dunno maybe asking her on a date having fun together would help to reignite your sex life i dunno.
>>
>>16931077
Should've elaborated, we went out TONIGHT. she came home and jsut collapsed on the couch.
>>
>>16931070
Ok, carry on getting no sex of that's what you want because it's only going to carry on like this until you change your game. Or did you think men and women were equal or something? Ok, nice guy...
>>
>>16931070
>Her day is like
>>6am rise
>>6:45 kiss me goodbye and ride to uni
>>7:30 - 5:45 fix animals all day
>>Get home around 7
>>Collapse (I usually have dinner ready)
>>use remaining spare time to prepare for tomorrow at uni (preparing lunch, revisiong/case notes)
>>bed 10:00
Talk to her, because I think it's not bad to let her know what you feel. Let her know that you understand her and don't force her. Make it somehow interesting, so that you're not "another job that has to be done".
It can be dangerous because it can happen, that she thinks you just want to fuck, instead of caring about her. I mean, she's busy and all you got is wanting to get your dick wet. You should avoid this.
You make her already dinner and I guess you are already doing more things for her (if not, time to do it). That's good and I bet she might be open to give you a reward. So think about how you could show her, that you want her, you desire her (and so on) and how you both could fuck like rabbit within the current situation. This means you have to talk and find solutions and time.
Good luck boy!
>>
>>16931085
>He already makes her dinner.

This is a woman's job.
>>
>>16930997
Or dunno, maybe fucking talk to her? I'm also not kind of a woman with high libido (my boyfriend has a lot of it on other hand) and he'd always let me know if I went overboard. I had times where I didn't even feel the need to masturbate, let alone have sex, but I still went with it because I know that he'll be happy (and meanwhile I get happy too, it's just that I don't get easily horny as he does).

Jesus this isn't quantum physics.
>>
>>16931070
>more experienced married bros

Married, 10 years, 3 kids, mistress, professional

>laughing my ass off
>>
>>16931077
She's not worthy of his attention at the moment
>>
>>16931096
>wanting ti eat dinner at 8pm
>losing another hour of potential sex to her cooking
You're a virgin.
>>
>>16931096
>This is a woman's job
1980 called in. They want you to suck his dick.
>>
>>16931085
>She could give him a reward.

So fucking wrong
>>
>>16931107
No, married man, professional, three kids, mistress. The logical thing to do would be to have her cook on advance so the food can be served quickly and easily. I mean, haven't you ever heard of the fridge-freezer or are you too beta to go out and buy your wife one?
>>
>>16931102
You sound like a thoroughly decent woman who knows how to take good care of her man. Congratulations
>>
>>16931102

This pretty much. My wife and I have talked about this and we've reached a happy medium where if she's not feeling into having sex she'll still stick her butt out for me and let me do my thing. We're both happy with the attention we're getting from each other, she just doesn't have as high a sex drive as me. She basically feels relieved that putting out for me doesn't always mean she has to be enthusiastically participating. It's still much hotter when she IS enthusiastically participating, but it's still great when she's just giving up the booty.
>>
You're fucking disgusting op. I hope you lose your dick to a dog or a cheese grater.
>>
>>16930997
protip: "too tired" is a cop out 99.9% of the time
anyone who enjoys fucking you will gladly stay up another 20 minutes to bang. for some reason, she does not enjoy fucking you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.