[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’ve been seeing a girl for a few months after me and a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mankind.jpg (156KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mankind.jpg
156KB, 818x1024px
I’ve been seeing a girl for a few months after me and a friend moved to a different state for work. We spend most weekends together alternating between her place a few hours away and my flat.
My problem is she seems really obsessed with a ‘celebrity’, an old sports star guy. She has a big poster of him in her bedroom and little toy figurines of him and others, and when I first saw the poster I laughed and said he looked like me (beard, clothes etc) and she said he didn’t.
A few days ago we talked about sexual fantasys and she kept giggling and not answering. So she wouldn’t tell me, but after I kept going on she went out of the room and came back with this fake leather mask thing and said she wanted to fuck me while I wore it. So I tesed her for a bit about it and the next night I did it and she loved it.
On the way home the morning after I started to feel sick about it. Is it a normal thing for girls to want?
>>
Bump?
>>
Lmao your girl wants you to dress up as some iteration of Mick Foley and fuck her? That's not normal. I'd leave her before you catch feelings, and then you'll be in way over your head. Girls have these strange and powerful methods to keep guys around, but they only work if you care for them.
>>
>>16930985
I really don't want to break up with her. I mean I don't think she's doing this Mankind thing to 'keep me around' either. I think it's her fetish
>>
>>16930564
That's fucking weird.
>>
>>16931037
Well what do I do? Just refuse from now on?

She's also going to Wreslemania and goes to Raw whenever it is in town. I'm scared she's cheat on me if she got the chance
>>
>>16930985
>Lmao your girl wants you to dress up as some iteration of Mick Foley and fuck her?

And it's not even a good one like Cactus Jack.
>>
>>16931112
She likes him too. And Love Dude. But I don't have to dress up as them.
>>
Bumping for advice
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.