[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone, I just got my testicular ultrasound back and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nut.jpg (13KB, 175x150px) Image search: [Google]
Nut.jpg
13KB, 175x150px
Hi everyone, I just got my testicular ultrasound back and my doctor didn't want to discuss it with me and advised that I need to speak with an urologist. The only thing I could get out of him is that I have wedge shaped hypoechogenicities on each of my testicles.
>>
>>16929810
It's cancer, I'm sorry.
>>
what advice were you looking for exactly?

I'm not a fucking urologist and even if I were I haven't looked at your ultrasounds so what the fuck is the point of this thread?
>>
>>16929816

I guess the advice I was after is what is a wedge shaped hypoechogenicities and what do they do about it?

The image I attached isn't my actual one as they won't give them to me.
>>
>>16929813
Serious?
>>
>>16929824
wait until your urologist's appointment and ask him because I have no idea, you could also google it but that will probably lead you to read articles you only partially understand leading you to get the wrong idea and needlessly scare yourself even more.

just for future reference when your GP told you about that you had a wedge shaped hyoechogenicity you should have asked him to explain what that is, don't just nod and pretend to understand when a doctor throws out some medical jargon you don't understand. Its your health and you need to understand it.
>>
>>16929827
don't listen to the troll, op.
>>
>>16929834
I have to wait about two weeks to see the urologist and when I asked my gp he pretty much said he isn't an urologist so he shouldn't discuss it with me.

>>16929845
I guess it is a possibility though.
>>
>>16929810
>wedge shaped hypoechogenicities

Assuming you have the terminology right, this (likely) means that you have either blocked blood flow or lack of blood flow to these areas. The predominant concern I know of for this is excruciating pain, but it can also present insidiously (i.e. you don't have pain so you don't know the problem is there). Not sure what the long term ramifications are, but it probably isn't good for your balls. Unlikely to be life threatening though.

Based on the information you gave there is no reason to suspect cancer.

Your GP is kind of a dick though. He should have explained the bare minimum to you or at least if this was something "serious." That being said, doctors withhold information outside of their specialty so they don't get patients suing them for misinformation/emotional distress/etc. Still a dick move though.
>>
>>16929966
allow me to let you in on a secret, doctor's don't actually know everything. A good GP will attempt to be as educated as possible about different specialties so he can atleast explain what things are, but many are not so motivated.

I'd recommend OP get a new doctor honestly.
>>
>>16929966
> I think I am just worried that I may loose my nuts.
>>16929980
I think I will be taking your advice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.