[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she trying to trap me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (16KB, 173x292px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 173x292px
Okay, so I'm going to make this as short as possible.
-Matched girl on tinder
-I'm a uni student studying biochem
-She works for Jiffy and she's not educated
-She lives on her own
-She sends me a snapchat of her tits after we chat for a while
-I get excited and we sext
-End up calling on the phone to have phone sex
-She claims that she has never came before
-I manage to make her cum for the first time on the phone
-She wants to meet up on Saturday to fuck
-She says she has condoms and lube, etc.. I always bring my own to avoid people from tampering with them

Does her claiming to have never cum before seem fishy? Also her claiming to have condoms fishy too? Do you think she could be trying to trap me and get her pregnant? I want to get my PhD and not be stuck with a kid.
>>
>>16929540

>sexts and nudes within 1 week
>has "never ever cum and wow you made me just from the phone alone!"

I think she's a slut and you're retarded for letting her bullshit get to you, she's probably said that same line to tons of other guys she tries to hook up with.
>>
I honestly don't buy her bullshit, but do you think it's just too high risk?
>>
And I'm book smart, but sometimes socially retarded.
>>
>>16929540
OP Do you believe that shit? Really? You are a PhD Candidate, don't be a fool. Never accept condoms from a woman, never. if you want that bitch so bad, make it happens, but use your two heads please. the likeliest thing is that bitch is pregnant right now and looking for a father. Good look OP
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.