[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bankruptcy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (101KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 620x387px
So question. We are in a chapter 13 bankruptcy and we want to deposit a large amount without the bank knowing, if we deposit it in the bank, will the other bank tattle on us to our bank?
>>
>>16928958

Yes. Eventually your bankruptcy case manager will find out and seize the funds or any assets you bought with them.
>>
>>16929793

this. its just a question of how long it takes.

the point of bankruptcy protection is to show all of your assets to the government and that it can't possibly match up to the debts owed in a resonable amount of time so that the government works with your debtors

the government gets mad when you lie to them.

whats the money from? whats it for?
>>
Do not put it in a bank!!! You don't get any interest these days anyway. Get a home safe.
>>
Why don't you use that large sum of money to pay off your fucking debts instead?
>>
>>16931141
I second this
>>
>>16928958
Just convert it all into paper money by going to a bank that is really far away and writing a huge check to yourself and asking for it in cash. If it's already in cash then keep it in cash. Don't tell your bank or anyone who has anything to do with the bankruptcy process. Buy everything you need with paper money until the bank ruptcy has passed.
>>
>>16928958
If you already have it all in cash then keep it in cash. If you've received money from an outside source than go cash it in far away for paper money
>>
>>16928958
Banks are powerful and will fuck you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.