[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont even know what to do at this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Ive been using the compound w wart remover band aids and honestly it just made it worse. This is honestly so disgusting i have no idea what the fuck to do and it hurts too bad and bleeds so damn much to just rip it off.
>>
> i have no idea what the fuck to do

go to a doctor you idiot
>>
First off, let it heal.
I used to have gnarly warts on my hands and had the best luck with OTC freezing kits. Eventually though, I had to just pony up and get them frozen off by a doctor.

I don't know about cutting them off. You'd have to cut deeply, to remove ALL the wart tissue. I don't recommend it, especially not for one that big and located where it is.

Are you sure it's even a wart?

Go to a professional.
>>
>>16925079
Gross dude go to a fucking doctor before your finger falls off.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1242x1176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1242x1176px
This is how it was in november and i didnt even know what it was then... My mom is gonna buy the freeze away medicine hopefully that shit works and it probably wont and she will have to take me to a doctor. Fml
>>
It's probably colonized with MRSA at this point, and if you continue to ignore it, it will result in a bone infection and eventually go systemic. Not only this, but literally everything you come in contact with will harbor staph aureus and end up infecting your loved ones, and others.

Are you diabetic or immunocompromised per chance? I'm surprised it hasnt healed over the 5 months that you've had it, being that fingerpad epithelial tissue is highly keratinized - any normal young person would have no problem fighting off something like this.
>>
Okay this is really scaring me. No I don't have diabetes or anything I'm way too young for any of that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.