[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (24KB, 455x290px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 455x290px
>tfw I've wanted to break up with my girlfriend for nearly 6 years but I've never been able to bring myself to do it because she's basically designed her entire future around the idea of me
>tfw I'll probably just stay with her forever and just endure it like fucking whatever
>>
>>16925021
Is your first initial B?
>>
Question?
>>
>>16925025

Most relationships fall apart, they fail.

When one half thinks everything is perfect and the other all of a sudden ends it it would result in catastrophe.

What the fuck do I do? The problem is that I know her and I really do love her but forever all I've wanted is simple independence and free reign. It's not about anything other than wanting to be on my own. So it makes it harder to go through with it, if I didn't love her in the first place I'd probabaly be able to do it.
>>
>>16925057
This is why they say communication is so important, and not to bottle shit up and bury it. It builds. It doesn't just go away like magic. If minimal damage is what you're going for then only way I see this having a shot at playing out well is to start doing what you should've been doing all along. Stop burying those thoughts and feelings when they come up. Stop keeping them hidden and start expressing them. Do so compassionately -- both toward her and toward yourself. There IS a balance. It's not always easy to strike it. Do as best you can. Get her introduced to what's been going on with you. Let her start getting familiarized with. This will accomplish two things. If you two do end up separating, it won't come out of nowhere and leave her completely devastated. And it will be giving her (well, both of you really) a fair chance at seeing if compromises can be reached that would be satisfactory to both of you. Good luck, man.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.