[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pic related. Meeting her tomorrow as friends. What do I say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So pic related.

Meeting her tomorrow as friends. What do I say?

We're going to a restaurant after work.

>How would you like to go out sometime?
>I like you more than just a friend
Other?

We're both mid-late twenties.
>>
>>16924869
has there ever been a hint that she might be a lesbian?does she know you are a lesbian?
>>
>>16924869
I'd advise you to be as straight forward with her as possible. This is a nut up or shut up type situation. You have to risk it to get the biscuit. You won't be able to come back from this in terms of your friendship. It will be forever changed.
>>
>>16924869

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/44535-ex-lesbian-christian-issues-powerful-response-to-criticism-challenge-to-believers
>>
>>16924962
>I'd advise you to be as straight forward
>straight
I see what you did there anon
>>
>>16924869
Op here. Probably the worst pic I could have chosen. I am a guy, she is a girl.

I didn't even think when I picked that picture
>>
You'll never know if you don't ask.

But how much it fucks up your friendship is totally dependant on what kind of person each of you is.
>>
What's the context? Do you think she might be interested as well or are you shooting in the dark?
>>
>>16925059
Yeah, I'd wonder that too.

My female friend openly admitted she'd chase me if she thought I was interested in her that way. But she had a boyfriend at the tone and repeatedly cheated on him. She was pretty lousy girlfriend material.

She's in Japan now, recently went to jail for fucking a 17 year old.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.