[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the good 18/19 yo girls are with 24 yo boyfriends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: q7ngqnki7ckhc7sfqzfx.jpg (80KB, 360x462px) Image search: [Google]
q7ngqnki7ckhc7sfqzfx.jpg
80KB, 360x462px
Why all the good 18/19 yo girls are with 24 yo boyfriends?
>>
>>16924598
Because a 24 year old has more to offer: they're likely more stable, more experienced, more interesting, and in just as good physical shape.
>>
Because what makes them good makes them more mature for guys their own age so they date older guys.

I'm assuming that by 'good' you mean sensible and mature, btw, not young and hot
>>
>>16924606
Imagine how pissed he's going to be when he realizes how many of the 18-24 year old girls he's pining over end up with guys a hell of a lot older than 24.

Not much better in life than the look of realization in a bar when Chad Thundercock works out that you and your dad bod just poached the girl he was after.
>>
Because the older guys have a car, a job, their own place to live, more money, more social stability, more education, more experience, more stories to share, more time to develop a personality, more defined biological features, a more significant social status, more time to play a sport or master an instrument, and so forth. The dating scene has a lot of age discrimination. It is particularly distressing that discriminating against young men is widely accepted. However you can't really call people wrong for harboring certain tastes. Everybody has individual preferences and nobody is responsible for a tendency. All you can do is hope for the best.
>>
Because 18-19 year old men are fucking manchildren in every sense of the word.

They walk, talk, dress and act like complete try-hards.

Not saying 18 year old girls are better, but they have a tight vagina which usually offsets any sort of negatives they have.
>>
I doubt that's really true. Although it's universal that females typically choose older males and vice versa, it's also very true that the vast majority of couples are pretty much "age homogamous", with 33% of the US marriages in 2013 being between people within a year of each-other, and about 20% with the husband being 2 to 3 years older.

You might say that these are just average girls and the "good" ones get with much older guys. However, statistics show that the larger the age gap, the greater the chance of divorce, so that's probably not accurate either.
>>
>tfw you're 24 and don't know how to pick up 18 year old girls

Should I just lurk outside of highschools with expensive cloths and sunglasses on and lean on my car?
>>
>>16924605
24 year old here
this is definitely false.
>>
>>16925627
Compared to the 18/19 yr olds around them, no it's not false.

Yes, to you as a 24 yr old, a person in their late 20s or something will be more experienced/interesting/secure. But again, most 18/19 will find that too old. 24 seems like a good ground.
>>
>>16924598
24yofag here dating an 18 year old

I'm dating her because she hasn't had much sexual partners and hasn't partied a ton and doesn't plan to. All the girls my age care about houses and cars and jobs and college diplomas and go after guys who are like 30 with all that shit.

Plus guys they're own age don't do the dirty shit they want
>>
>>16925692
Plus only someone older would realize that girls that don't party and shit are way better

I am worried about not being at my girlfriends prom though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.