[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with life if I literally never did anything? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 645x773px
How do I cope with life if I literally never did anything? I was born in the country to a really poor family. I've been on a few vacations but not much. My parents never took me to a beach I never went on spring break I never did anything. I'm 23 too lazy to work because of all this depression and I don't see a point when I missed out on everything.
>>
just do it
>>
Dont think of it as work, just think of it as something you do
>>
>>16922689
0-23 were the good times, the rest of your life is going to be shit now.
>>
You're cute. When I was a kid "vacation" was going to see my grandparents 2.5 hours away in Youngstown, Ohio. Literally not one actual vacation as a child. My mom busted her ass as a single parent of two girls. Like you, I didn't always appreciate everything my parent gave me.
You are the only one who can change your outlook and go do some shit. You have the internet at your finger tips, learn something new,

Your life only just began. You have so much time to go do things. Honestly. the only thing holding you back is you. Don't be a whiny pussy and all "oh woe is me I'm boring and my parents are poor" Go the fuck out and learn and grow and move on. Turn your situation into motivation. Have appreciation for all you have been given in life instead of crying about what you think you are missing out on.

And STOP comparing yourself to others or to whatever you imagine is ideal or the way things "should" be, "only look into someone else's bowl to see if they have enough to eat"

Plus, if your family is poor, get a job, even part time or seasonal, so you can stop sucking their money as well. You can do this, anon!
>>
One day you will die

If you honestly think your life is bad, go to a local hospital, walk around the wards, try to peek at people who are wondering if they have days or week left to live.

You'll appreciate life much more by comparing yourself to people who want what you have, not people who have what you want.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.