[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stage 4 breast cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1369097005954s.jpg (3KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
1369097005954s.jpg
3KB, 124x118px
Are there any cases of beating it. I know the likehood of whats going to happen. But I just want to know whats the best case scenario. Ive read about women who've gotten 17 years with it. But is there anyone who's beaten it.
>>
>>16920767
My sister had it pretty bad (don't know specifically what stage) and the cut both of them off, she did chemo and stuff, they built her some new tits, and she's ten years in doing fine.

As an aside, there was a picture circulating in the family of her new tits (some sort of being supportive and open bullshit, my extended family is all women and weird) and I saw them and they look pretty good. Amazing what they can do.
>>
File: pls.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
No idea, anon but I honestly hope you and yours all the best.

I love you
>>
>>16920792
Do you know what stage she had?
>>
>>16920767

One does not simply beat cancer .jpg

Once you get it, you can go into a long term remission, but you are for the rest of your life always at risk of it coming back.

It is basically a life sentence, but not necessarily a death sentence. Imagine if you were living in the Matrix, you can't escape and Agent Smith is after you. If you lucky and determined and do everything right, you might be able to hold him back or escape for a time, but he will have a good chance of finding you again and you always have to watch your back.
>>
File: 1445105416557.jpg (209KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445105416557.jpg
209KB, 768x1024px
I found thishttp://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-stage-4
Scroll down to the video. She survived, however couldn't walk anymore. But at least she still is alive.

I wish you all the best OP, don't give up the fight
>>
My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of the sinuses in 1982. They had to cut it out with scalpels becuause they didn't have lazer surgery then. They told my mother he wouldn't survive the surgery and to prepare for a funeral.

He's still alive today.
>>
what happened to stage 1,2 and 3?
>>
>>16920767
>Are there any cases of beating it.
None that I am aware of. I'm sorry. My mother was diagnosed with Stage IV two years ago, and she's still going kinda-sorta all right (in whatever way that term applies to inoperable terminal cancer). But there were some REALLY bad times, and we have no illusions that she's going to get better. I am sorry, but I think it is safe to assume that the case you're talking about is similar.

If you don't mind my asking, do you know what receptors are in play? This is one of those few times in medicine when the word "positive" is actually good; triple-positive is best. It's not a cure, but it means more time, and, more to the point, more GOOD time.
>>
>>16921042
Hasnt been fully diagnosised yet. More test to come.
Doctor thinks its stage iv because its under the lymphnodes. Hopefully not the bone.
>>
Should add its estrongen receptive
>>
>>16920979
>what happened to stage 1,2 and 3?
They happened before the cancer was caught.
>>
>>16921066
>Hasnt been fully diagnosised yet. More test to come.
Ouch. That sucks; too much uncertainty.

>Doctor thinks its stage iv because its under the lymphnodes. Hopefully not the bone.
I'm with you, OP. When they caught my mother's case, it had spread to her liver and bones. They've since found some spots in her brain, but those responded well to radiation.

If you don't mind my asking, is this your case, or a loved one's?

>Should add its estrongen receptive
That's good news, at least. Do you know about the other receptors yet?
>>
I wish you the best, there's always a chance but you need to be realistic, my mom's friend was diagnose'd with cancer, not sure the stage but she took chemo.

She's currently in remission.
>>
Well, you could try only one vegan meal a day, the lack of ressources cause a stress to your body allowing only vital parts to be fed and thus slowing down the cancer growth.
It's just my opinion but:
-vegan diets for cancers has been known to help in some cases
-not eating for a while is really healthy (stress your body)
-lately a cancer research team has found that trying to stabilize cancers instead of nuking them was better because if you nuke it only the resisting cancer ceĺls will survive and multiply

My solution is not magic but you got nothing to loose at trying all kind of methods
also what country ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.