[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is bipolar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mujer-bipolar.jpg (78KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
mujer-bipolar.jpg
78KB, 793x800px
I have a bipolar gf. she is maniac, she got medication now. but i still feel its not her. how much time i have to wait to get her back? she says she love me and wants to be beside me. but it sound like lies, like she is mocking me. i need help. i dont know what to do.
>>
My mom is bi polar. I tell her I love her and sometimes it makes her angry. I have met a couple bi polar people they are like regular people only their emotions sometimes do not fit the situation and it is not really how they feel. After a while of being with her when she acts out you will be able to tell what she really feels when she acts out its like her mind gets trapped behind as unrelated emotions take over. If you show you love her and do things because you want her to be comfortable it will help you be able to get to the point I am with my mom where I can tell how she really feels and try to get rid of whatever set her off.
>>
How long have you been together? And do you have any of your own issues? If you're paranoid about how she really feels, you can't be the stable one in the relationship. Two unstable people can't work together well to solve things.
Medication can vary. Sometimes people need to switch meds because they aren't working.. Bipolar will still be a problem and still cause issues, even when treated. It doesn't cure it or make it go away.
>>
>>16917945
Run away. Run very far away.

Mentally ill people like this are not worth the time or tears, and you'll need plenty of both.

Leave unless you're a completely unattractive neckbearded social retard who will never get laid by anyone else.

She's really not worth it.
>>
As someone who dated a bipolar/manic girl for several months, it wasn't worth it. Absolute hell. Incredibly insecure, light-switch emotions (one second we're having sex, super into it, the next second she's crying because she felt guilty or "I don't know"). It's a nightmare, OP. Unless you see yourself marrying this girl and committing to a lifetime of emotional torture, get out.
>>
>>16917945
Ive delt with bipolar people, i think they should all be killed or locked up and used as experimental dummies until they find a cure for it, its terrible.

It can take up to a full month to reach a normal level if they miss even 2 days it can reset the whole cycle. Generally a combination of lithium 1 or 2 other drugs along with sleeping medication to make them managable is prescribed to get them stable blood testing is necessary to make sure they dont become toxic and die.

This is if she is properly diagnosed and on the best medication suited for her. It will probably take about 3 weeks for her to become normalized without missing a dose she should become less manic during this time also.

If you want to be a good person and she doesnt have any one else get her to never miss her dose until shes normal then break up with her. That what id recommend.
>>
You're a goddamn idiot for pursuing her, look somewhere else.
>>
Is this what guys really think about bipolar girls?

I'm a bipolar girl and now I feel bad for not being able to get a bf.
>>
>>16918354
>>16918354
Not all of them, just the hopeless neckbeard faggots of this thread.
>>
>>16918675
This post above was by a desperate neck beard faggot who thinks he can hook a chick with mental illness.

>>16918354
Unfortunately for you, yes. Get yourself on meds. Get stable and don't come off them.
>>
>>16918686
This neckbeard has a two year old child with a bpd trainwreck.
>>
Bipolar is BPD-lite. You try one of them for a real ride. Dear God.
>>
>>16918354
I'm bipolar 1, my mother's bipolar 2, my brother's bipolar 2. We're all in long-term relationships. I'm going on five years in mine. My mother's been happily married for around 26 years, I believe, and my brother just got married.

Medication and self-evaluation are critical. You need to know yourself really well. I hallucinate, but I can usually step back and ask myself, "Is this real?" determine it isn't, then go about my day like there's not a cloud of moths following me.

It's really easy for a bipolar person to become toxic in a relationship, especially with our characteristic poor impulse control. It took me years and two trips to the mental hospital to become stable enough to have healthy relationships with people.

I understand why people would want to stay the fuck away, I really do, but don't think you have no chances.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.