[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condom help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_51.png (184KB, 442x270px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_51.png
184KB, 442x270px
My dick is 6-6.5 inches and I just tried Ansell regular condoms and they don't fit my dick, they are too tight? What size do I go for?
>>
>>16914423
You probably put it on wrong.
>>
>>16914423
So wait - how don't they fit?

Is it too long, too short, or too tight around the girth?
>>
>>16914423
too tight or?? what's your girth.

I'm 7.5 with maybe 5in girth(pencil dick) and trojan magnums seem tight as fuck. I'm guessing that's how they are supposed to fit.
>>
>>16914436
Agreed its either on wrong. Or OP actually meant his dick was as long as my arm which also fits into a condom.

Also stop people need pretending the reduced feeling is anything. I cum quicker with a condom and it feels just as good as without.
>>
can i get help while we're here
im largish 7.5x5.5ish. however condoms keep slipping off?
they bunch up in certain spaces and dont stay on properly
this is normal sizes
>>
>>16914487
This happens to almost everyone during sex. Erections don't tend to maintain at 100% over the course of an extended sex session, they spend most of their time bouncing between 70-90%. This is normal. This is also why condoms seem to bunch up - as the size of your penis grows/shrinks/grows during sex, condoms bunch.

They stay on because the base of your shaft, where the 'ring' of the condom is, stays thickest and holds everything in place.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>16914423
Condoms are meant to be tight. They're meant to squeeze a little. Google 'how to know if my condom fits'.

FYI I am substantially over average in size and I use regular condoms with no problems. Unless you have a deformed mushroom cock, the condoms will fit.
>>
>>16914480
>I cum quicker with a condom and it feels just as good as without.
I learned this as well. Something with the way the condom rubs the tip.

But the one and only time I tried having sex without a condom a nearly creampied the girl after a few strokes. Felt the twitch and when I stopped but stayed inside the warmed and muscles of her pussy nearly pushed me over the edge and precum started leaking out with more twitching so I pulled out and put on condom. Scared the fuck out of me for a month or two as I waited wondering if I would get an "i'm pregnant" text. Never again.
>>
>>16914501
okay but what if the ring slides aswell
also afterwards there's a ring indent around my dick like after you tie string around your finger, is this okay or too tight
>>
I tried to put it on and it went in, it was very tight and i tried to move and my dick broke it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.